1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Finding new employees

Discussion in 'Employment' started by Luke S., Jan 1, 2014.

1. Luke S.

Luke S. Junior Member
    from st.paul

How do you guys find new potential workers ? We did use Craigslist but now that they charge $25 a post it doesn't seem worth it for the semi-sleazy crowd it brought. Any body got any other ways they use to find new employees ?
  2. luky013

luky013 Junior Member

We have had OK results using Facebook
  3. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Craigslist charges now!!?!
  4. Laszlo Almasi

Laszlo Almasi Senior Member

When did they start charging to post on CL? Still free down here in NC but I knew it was only a matter of time before they started charging. The problem is though, the majority of the people you get from CL aren't the best responders.
  5. Flawless440

Flawless440 PlowSite.com Addict

CL is charging here as well... Now i post on CL in "GIGS" its still free.. Also still get the same ****** help... I have found a hand full of great guys.. Only took 5 years of CL to find them..

There is monster.com.. It cost way more $$$, i have never tried it but everyone tells me to.. I'm to the point were all i need is labor. I got my head guys and drivers