1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

find new posts link gone

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by Big Nate's Plowing, Aug 29, 2004.

1. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

that link used to save HOURS of looking at stuff and trying to sort it out

can we get it back?

2. Arc Burn

Arc Burn PlowSite.com Addict

That would have to be my only complaint also,the rest looks great,gotta have a new posts link!

3. Young Pup

Young Pup PlowSite Fanatic

What is in the toolbar on top of the screen. It is right in the middle of the page. I think that is what you are looking for.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2004
  4. plsoucy

plsoucy Member

That is right, the function to search for new posts was not removed, but rather added on all pages since it is used frequently by some users. It is in the middle of the blue menu line that starts with "User CP":

User CP FAQ Calendar New Posts Search Quick Links Log Out

5. streetsurfin'

streetsurfin' Senior Member

I had this problem at another site that switched to this format. If you change your cookie settings the new post and any other missing buttons should show up. I had reset mine today and it was too high for me to stay logged in, or post, or see any buttons beside REGISTER, FAQ, and CALENDAR. I reset cookie control to MEDIUM and now it's fine.

6. Arc Burn

Arc Burn PlowSite.com Addict

My bad,right in front of me!Thanks