1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Weather' started by CMLandscaping, Feb 2, 2007.

1. CMLandscaping

CMLandscaping Junior Member
    from CT

Finally a plowable snow event in SE CT and another round expected finally the money payup
  2. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

Yeah lucky you guys. What town are you in. I heard the max accum was like 1.5"-2".

I guess theyre saying a quick 1-2 tonight.
  3. JohnsonLawn

JohnsonLawn Member

Just got back in myself. Got just over 4 hours in with the town today. Not much, but I'll take anything at this point.
  4. kkls2006

kkls2006 Member

Not a single flake in Western Ma.....
  5. I Am On Eastern Longisland We Got 2" And Then Rain We Got To Plow And Salt Its About Time!!!
  6. BPK63

BPK63 Senior Member
    from CT

We didn't even see a flake in Naugatuck. Nothing.
  7. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

You lucky SOB! J/K! We were supposed to have 1-2" last night, ended up with nothing, not even a dusitng!:cry:
  8. tkahike

tkahike Member

Well it's snowing now, and it was supposed to rain first. The rain never happened, so maybe we will get 2 inches.
  9. KHB

KHB Member

Nothing in my area :cry:
  10. cha-chas plowin

cha-chas plowin Member

let it snow let it snow on my knees:gunsfiring: :D
  11. dutchman

dutchman Senior Member

Nothing here Naugatuck,CT
  12. JohnsonLawn

JohnsonLawn Member

It felt great to get out today, but to be honest after waiting for snow and winter to finally show up I am kind of out of my winter mind set. If it is going to be a crappy, snowless winter it might as well start to get nice out. I'm ready to start laying pavers, sod and doing fert apps. It won't be long now boys. It was still great to get out though!
  13. cha-chas plowin

cha-chas plowin Member

thank god i got out to plow started about 8pm last night and just got in at 11;30am now i hope thay pay up nowpayup :gunsfiring: :sleeping: