1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FINALLY Whelen shipped out our bars!

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by Ramairfreak98ss, Jan 15, 2009.

1. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss PlowSite.com Addict

Just noticed in my emails tonight that they were shipped out from the factory yesterday, all 3 Justice LED bars, should be here tomorrow. I probably won't be mounting those suckers on when we have a high of 16deg tomorrow lol. If i end up not having anything to do maybe ill pull one truck in the garage :p

Its been since 12-21-08 we ordered these, as of yesterday on the phone with both companies, i still couldnt get an eta on ship date etc. and was given the run around yet again, when here hours later they were already shipped of from Conneticut. Didnt expect that at all at this point:)

2. Fiafighterdude

Fiafighterdude Senior Member
    from ME

did you have them coustom made or did you buy direct from whelen

3. John911

John911 Member

Whelen does not provide estimated ship date - lead time varies by backlog. You can request your order to be expeditied and - if possible - they will notify you next business day.

By the way, Whelen was shut down for holidays 12/23-1/5.

4. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss PlowSite.com Addict

They were nothing custom but they said everything is build to order, were bought through northern tool.com