1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Finally used the new set up...

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Brian Young, Nov 2, 2006.

1. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

About 3pm it really started to snow and as of 6pm there is about 3 inches of wet heavy snow. The new 06 F250 and Fisher V blade worked like a champ! The one place I plow is up hill and I didn't slip,slide,or skip a beat even with a scoop full of wet snow. This definetly beats the 94 F150 I had!:eek:
  2. Bruce'sEx

Bruce'sEx Senior Member

Good to know.

So The extreme V is it as fast as they say?
    Ours goes on soon.
  3. Brian Young

Its very quick! It was a little slow to stack the wet snow but that goes for any plow with this kind of snow. But the scoop made short work of everything. I would look into the back drag edge for it, it did "ok" but it still left some tire lines, but after 2 passes back dragging they were gone but who wants to go over it twice. And the trip edge is great, we plowed out a new condo account and we're not familar with every little bump and sewer grate yet but it went right over it like it was just a little uneven spot. I did get it to jump pretty high one time but all of the snow stayed right with the plow, I didn't even have to go over it again. All in all very nice, you will love it.
  4. BushHogBoy

BushHogBoy Senior Member

5. Brian Young

I've tried every way to post pics but it keeps telling me pics too large, even after re-sizing. I'll try them again soon.