1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Finally took pics of my truck

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by DaySpring Services, Jan 10, 2007.

1. DaySpring Services

DaySpring Services PlowSite.com Addict

I finally got around to taking pics of my truck. I also have a pic of my touch tek light controller. I know alot of people were asking about where to mount switches in 06's. It was a little expensive be very clean install.

DSC00043.JPG

DSC00045.JPG

DSC00048.JPG

DSC00050.JPG

2. Playboy

Playboy Senior Member

Very nice. I like the Black Dodge Ram. Those pics would be perfect if the red things said Western instead of Boss........ LoL Just kidding. Nice set-up.

3. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

Freakin beautiful setup man! Everything looks great

4. greenscapes inc

greenscapes inc Member
    from utah

Nothing looks better than black when clean!! Nice set up, you gotta love boss.

5. Plow Dude

Plow Dude Senior Member

That looks sweet. I like Black Rams or Red ones. You're interior is totoally different then mine. Is your 4x4 a switch on the dash rather then a shifter on the floor, and if so, do you like that?

6. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

i love that truck a lot i like the black

7. BlueRam2500

BlueRam2500 Senior Member

Nice truck love the plow and salter setup.

8. WildRidge

WildRidge Member

Love the set-up!!

9. DaySpring Services

Thanks for all the comments!! The shifter is on the floor, you just cant see it in the pic. The 06's (not all of them) have a redesigned interior.

10. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

Awesome truck. Cant beat a Dodge with BOSS plows!

11. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

Unless it's a Dodge with a Fisher plow! ;)

Nice lookin rig

12. LwnmwrMan22

LwnmwrMan22 PlowSite Fanatic

I've got (2) '06's and was looking at your pic of the light switch install and was baffled, couldn't think of what was already there, so I had to go outside and look.

Both of mine have electronic shift 4x4 and the knob is where you'd installed your light control box.

AH-HA! :D

The electronic shift, for a previous poster, these are the second and third trucks that I've had it. Both of the Dodges have less than 5k miles, so I cannot comment on those so far, but I had a '99 F-350 that had electronic shift too. At 90k the module that controls the electronic shift went out, and I couldn't shift into 4 wheel drive. It was about $200 for a module from a salvage yard, 3 screws and a plug in and I was in action again.

Anyways, mine are dark silver, with the red "B" worded plow hanging off the front.

How do you like your salt spreader?? Do you run bagged material, or bulk??

13. SpruceLandscape

SpruceLandscape Senior Member

Hey guys, I would love to show you pics of my new dodge with my boss and wings, but can't figure out how to get them to load?? whats the deal? says that they are too big

14. BigDave12768

BigDave12768 PlowSite.com Addict

Open you pictures up in paint. Then go to strech and skew. Change the size from 100% down to 50% and save them under a new file name. then see if you can load them.

15. DaySpring Services

The spreader seems to work pretty nice. I only have about 5 applications with it so far. I'm running Bulk Magic salt through it. It goes runs through it pretty good.

16. SpruceLandscape

Thanks Dave, I'll give it a shot =o)

17. SpruceLandscape

Here goes, lets see if this works. trucks 005.jpg

trucks 006.jpg

trucks 002.jpg

trucks 005.jpg

trucks 006.jpg

trucks 002.jpg

18. Jt13speed

Jt13speed Senior Member

NICE!!! How can you not LOVE dodges? Both of you have awesome trucks and that boss with wings looks huge for a 7 1/2 footer with them wings on there.

19. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

Spruce, I can't say that the Boss had ever impressed me, but those wings sure make it quite the setup! What's the plowing width with the wings? I'm not seeing snow in your area either -- plowed yet?? Oh well!

~Kevin

20. SpruceLandscape

Plowed only 3 times this season, used the wings on two of those days. Need to get a new cutting edge on my plow because the corners are worn, but they work awesome! I have a couple of accounts were all the snow has to go into a pile in one area, they are the next best thing to having a v-plow! Best of all, they only add 120lbs to the whole setup, come on and off in literally seconds! Plow goes to 9'4" with the wings on and back to 7'6" without.