1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Finally took a picture of my Truck

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by MikeO, Jan 1, 2004.

1. MikeO

MikeO Junior Member

This is my 1995 GMC 2500 4x4 with a 6.5L Turbo Diesel. I have not gotten a plow for it yet, I am hoping I can find one cheap at the end of this season.

Just to let you all know I took these pictures on 12/31 and yes it looks and feels like spring here right now.
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2004
  2. MikeO

MikeO Junior Member

I purchased this Truck a few months ago for $3,900
    it needed some work but I think it will defenitally be worth it. It has 164K on it right now, I hope to get about 3 to 4 years out of it.

gmc 2500.jpg
  3. MikeO

MikeO Junior Member

Inside picture

Yes it is still a little dirty but it looks a whole lot better than when I got it.

gmc inside.jpg
  4. Filer

Filer Member
    from Canada

Can't see why you'd need a plow living there. You have no snow, why do you even need a 4x4 ?? LOL

Up here in the North we have well over 2' of snow fall already.
  5. ksland

ksland Senior Member
    from ma

Sounds like a good buy, throw some timbrens in the front and it will be a great all purpose plow truck
  6. Tom Smith

Tom Smith Senior Member
    from IL

where did u find that great deal? Bet you could re sell it for alteast double with the diesel in it... or keep it .........will last you many years!
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2004
  7. badranman

badranman Senior Member

me so jealous !:(
  8. MikeO

MikeO Junior Member

Here is the story of my deal.

The guy who drove this truck was an old guy that could no longer see. His Wife who's name the truck was actually under had his license taken away by the state because he was leagally blind from some eye problem. "That thing that alot of old people get". anyway. The guy kept driving it anyway so his wife decided to sell the truck while he was out of town.

Now for the downside. because he was blind there are alot of dings and dents that he caused from running into stationary objects. I have taken care of most of the ones on the drivers side but the pasenger side is much worse and I have yet to start fixing them. Which is also why the pictures above are from the drivers side.
  9. ksland

ksland Senior Member
    from ma

Hey there sunny boy, you stole my truck, give it back! [​IMG]
  10. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

truck looks great. :)