1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Finally some White Stuff!!!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Breck75, Jan 6, 2005.

1. Breck75

Breck75 Senior Member

Well it started about 0100hrs and we are working on about 3" of snow. Thats enough to get started. Forecast is calling for about another 2-7. May have to plow for a while today. Good luck for all of you that get to go out and play. Breck :redbounce :waving: :bluebounc

2. one ton dually

one ton dually Member

Snow finally!!!!

:waving: Finally got some snow this morning.Im very happy becouse this is the 1st plow of this seseon.Ive been doing a snow dance every night(LOL).Well time to warm the one ton dump. :waving: :waving:

3. winterangel

winterangel Member
    from Ohio

Want some more here!

been waiting for another round :bluebounc
    want to play,, and make that white turn to green. we only recieved the rain no freezing rain. :sleeping:

4. one ton dually

one ton dually Member

White stuff

Well we only got 6-7 inches,and then the freezing rain compacted it to 3-4 of heavy wet snow.it was a tease but atleast I got to do my route once.The money is well needed for we haven't got crap for snow this year.But I was lucky to find a bad u-joint in rear shaft with this little storm.Good thing it wasn't a 8-10 inch storm.This storm was a test run becouse we changed some of our lot's to other driver's to see if we could cut the time down.It worked + having Nextel to locate my guy's is alot easyer then last year. :drinkup:

5. one ton dually

one ton dually Member

Another round of snow

Well I got teased the other day with a little storm we got which was enough to do my route but the lady mother natur must of heard my whin becouse we got 6" of lght fluffy stuff today.Now their saying next week we will hit 55*-60*.Weird winter this year.Just let it snow,and lot's of it!!! :drinkup: :drinkup: