1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Finally some pictures...

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Q101ATFD, Feb 20, 2008.

1. Q101ATFD

Q101ATFD Senior Member

I was waiting for a decent snow to showcase my truck/plow combo... Looks like I settled for 2.5" - our biggest snow event of the season :cry:... Here it is: 2005 Silverado 2500HD with a Blizzard 810PP, a Sno-Way spreader, and 2,400 pounds of ballast in the back. Got timbrens in the front and rear. Gross Vehicle Weight is 8892 pounds fully loaded.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2008

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

looks bad ass man, i like the rims they look sharp for stockers.
  3. Newdude

Newdude Senior Member

those rims look sweet on your truck! 900's on an 800. Cool.
  4. Q101ATFD

Q101ATFD Senior Member

Oh yeah!! I almost forgot my roots - hey, everybody's gotta start somewhere :-D....

5. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

Does it have power angle? LOL wesport
  6. ctd992500

ctd992500 Senior Member

Thats a nice setup you have. Are those stock rims I've never seen them on a chevy HD before.
  7. creativedesigns

creativedesigns PlowSite.com Addict

Haha lol, funny Q101 :D, btw what make of snowblower is that?
  8. albhb3

albhb3 PlowSite Veteran

find a way to mount that sucker and put a big block on it
  9. fordmstng66

fordmstng66 Senior Member

Nice looking truck.
  10. Q101ATFD

Q101ATFD Senior Member

11. iluvscag

iluvscag Member
    from STL

Did the truck come stock with those tow mirrors? Because, I thought only 06 and above had them.
  12. Q101ATFD

Q101ATFD Senior Member

You're right - the tow mirrors are a factory option on 06-07, but they'll fit in 99-07 NBS trucks. I added them a month or two ago... They're plug-and-play on 05 and up.
  13. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Nice truck and plow. LMAO on the snow blower!
  14. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

hahahahahahahaha:drinkup:nice truk:drinkup:
  15. shepoutside

shepoutside Member

NIce Ride !!
  16. Drottlawn

Drottlawn Senior Member

What area do you plow in. Nice to see other Cincinnatians!:waving:
    Nice Truck!! Talk about a mess we had here in the past 2 days!:realmad:payup
  17. Q101ATFD

Q101ATFD Senior Member

I plow at a site up in Mason mostly, but we have guys that work in College Hill, Mt. Healthy, and a bunch at a hospital in Clifton ;)...

I was praying that the snow never changed to rain last night so I could keep plowing, but wow it sucks loading 2 skids of salt into my tiny spreader with the flu :eek:

Hopefully we'll get one more decent storm before the end of the season. Where do you plow in Cincy??
  18. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Nice truck and plow.
  19. blm86

blm86 Member

good looking truck and plow
  20. Drottlawn

Drottlawn Senior Member

I plow in Liberty Township, Fairfield, Hamilton, and Springfield Township. Man o man, was this storm a mess. Such a pain in my arse! Oh well, I will take the money however it comes!payup I am officially out of bulk now, and don't know what route I am going to take now? Last night was horrible slick!
    I also need more sleep.:dizzy: