1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Finally, some pics of the truck

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by ChevKid03, Feb 24, 2008.

1. ChevKid03

ChevKid03 Senior Member

Here are some pics I took of the truck today after hitting the power washer to get the dirt off.... She just turned 100k this past storm.. I'm so proud!

2. KubotaJr

KubotaJr Senior Member

Sweet plow man, i have the same one except its older and its an 8 ft. A question though, how high does your plow lift?
  3. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Nice looking truck

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

nice rig man.
  5. mulcahy mowing

mulcahy mowing Senior Member

very nice for 100k!

glad to see another guy local to me on ps
  6. ChevKid03

ChevKid03 Senior Member

I wish this was an 8ft, I may sell it and upgrade. It is nicer for driveways though, so I may keep it with this truck and upgrade once a new truck comes along..... As far as how high it lifts? I have never measured, but have never had a prob scraping.... If I were to guess, I'd say 1.5 feet or maybe a little more..
  7. ChevKid03

ChevKid03 Senior Member

Thanks Mulchay, I try to take good care of it. With tax $$ rolling in, I'm going to do some routine stuff.. I have leaky power steering, passenger side window stopped working and just a few other odds and ends that will be straightened out before too long, but thanks for the compliment! :salute:
  8. highlander316

highlander316 Senior Member

looks great, like new! Power windows are easy to fix, most likely regulator burned up. I've replaced many of those in my Trans Ams.
  9. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

Looks nice!!!! I think the passenger power window motors in Chevy trucks are doomed when they hit 100k,lol. too many ups and downs. I gotta replace my pass. motor in my 2500 come spring. They are a piece of cake to do though
  10. highlander316

highlander316 Senior Member

^^^ make sure you get a case :drinkup:. It makes the project stress free, at least I know in the narrow doors of my t/a's :dizzy:
  11. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Truck Looks good
  12. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Hey theres my long lost twin. It looks great for 100k. Rich

gmc plow.jpg
  13. ChevKid03

ChevKid03 Senior Member

Yeah, I really try to take care of it. I'm going to want to keep it long after it's paid off. I bought it in Aug 2005 with 50k on it. I'm sure with a little TLC, I'll see another 100k.