1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Finally signed in!

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by Mark@NBCTruck, Nov 30, 2006.

1. Mark@NBCTruck

Mark@NBCTruck Junior Member

Spent the last couple months popping in and out of the site and have found a lot of useful advice. Looks to be some real helpful and knowledgeable people here.
    I had actually talked with Mr. Donovan about being a sponsor since I work at a truck equipment company in SE MI. but for now I just wnat to learn some more and maybe even offer advice from our end of it. I PROMISE no selling until I sign up as a sponsor!:nono:

For the benefit of all of us, bring on the snow!
  2. Young Pup

Young Pup PlowSite Fanatic

Welcome aboard.

3. Grn Mtn

Grn Mtn PlowSite.com Addict

Glad to have you, Gee I hope your not from Ford or Chevy:D Just kidding - Go Dodge:bluebounc
  4. jcesar

jcesar Senior Member
    from Mi

Welcome to the site. Hope you learn lots, and can teach some as well!
  5. mark m

mark m Junior Member

welcome mark.:waving:
  6. Mark@NBCTruck

Mark@NBCTruck Junior Member

Ford guy myself Grn Mtn but we're Bailment Pool for all 3. Non-discriminatory service!;)
  7. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

Hi Mark and welcome to Plowsite. It is always good to have a after market builder on this board. I work for GM at the full size truck plant in Pontiac so if you ever need any info let me know. We will start building the new GMT 900 Cab and chassis right after xmas.

Regards Mike

WALKERS PlowSite.com Addict

:salute: Welcome to the site Sir. Go FORD...