1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Finally Ready for Winter

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by granitefan713, Nov 3, 2008.

1. granitefan713

granitefan713 Senior Member
    from PA

I'm officially ready for winter, my ATV has been serviced, and set up with a new plow :D
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. jryden145

jryden145 Member

Looks Great. One thing you might want to think about adding since you're planning on plowing with it, is the polaris lock and ride windshield.

3. Elwer Lawn Care

Elwer Lawn Care PlowSite.com Addict

Thats one interesting plow! Looks good though!

4. granitefan713

from PA

Thanks. I can't wait to try it out. Its supposed to be better than a regular straight blade.

5. granitefan713

from PA

Thanks! How are those windshields? I've often thought about them, but never really looked into it. Are they indeed worth the money?
    I've been plowing with our older 03 Sportsman for 5 years now without one, but I'm always looking to add more accessories, lol.

6. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Nice setup, that is a funny looking plow

7. jryden145

jryden145 Member

I think they are well worth the money, nice thing about them is the can removed or put on in about 10 seconds. We put together a demo unit evry year for our race team and i wouldnt plow with out one .

J

8. granitefan713

from PA

Well I took your advice and got the windshield. I haven't gotten to plow with it yet, but it does make rides on cold days much more enjoyable. :nod: Thanks again for the advice!

My only complaint is the 15 second installation time was a joke. It took me close to 45 minutes to get it on, I obviously had cut the wire ties on all the cables to make room for the clamps, then to find out the neck on the brake line was in the way and wouldn't let the clamp slide up enough to sit straight. We had to loosen the nut on the brake cable to free it up so I could slide the clamp up. I would definitely not want to have to take this on and off more than once a year.