1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Finally posted my rig!!!!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by E-MAN NY, Jan 25, 2007.

1. E-MAN NY

E-MAN NY Senior Member

2003 F-350 XLT with 8ft Fisher i put on in august, bought truck last march for a steal!!! Had never done a thing before, low miles, never towed.......VERY HAPPY:) Just need some SNOW!!!!!!

DSCN0024.jpg

DSCN0025.jpg

2. chs1993

chs1993 Senior Member

Nice truck!!! Although it looks like you cant see anything with the mud flaps blocking the circle lights

3. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

yeah but it looks like he put two more lights in between the mud flaps.

4. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

nice looking rig, and you can tell the plow hasnt been used yet:(

5. f350dieselemt

f350dieselemt Member

lights?

Hey... what color are your TIR-3s and your TIR-6's.... ?

6. E-MAN NY

E-MAN NY Senior Member

Lights

Hi Guys, The TIR-3s in front are blue (FD) and the outer in front and sides are amber...sides are amber, rear TIR-6s are amber and rear TIR-3s are clear (extra back-ups).
    The mud-flap holder is a homemade job, it goes into hitch receiver. I can take it off when not plowing...i got sick of my Toro Blowers being covered in road salt going from job to job. I learned that lesson with last truck....I will take pictures of it and post it, i used power off of the the factory wireing harness in rear...:drinkup:

7. nickv13412

nickv13412 Senior Member

very nice rig, i love the super dutys. Fisher looks real nice on there. for a homeade job, that flap setup looks really good, nice job on it

8. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

homer drooling.jpg

9. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

nice looking truck whats up with the mud flaps other than that i really like it

10. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Where are you located? :waving:

11. KCB

KCB Senior Member

Very nice truck. I don't know about the mud flaps though...might as well have a big chrome trucker girl on them. Whats next? Stacks and 100 red and orange cab lights:rolleyes:

12. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

oh look he explained the mudflaps.

13. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

I like the mudflaps. Easy to hook them up and take them out. They are not on there forever. Good idea man! I have seen some online before but they want a ton of $$$$. Towing trailers in slush it horrible, they get plastered. Nice truck. The Fisher looks sweet!

14. mow & snow

mow & snow Member

Truck looks great! How many miles? How many inches of snow/trips do you get in an average season?

15. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

nice truck except i dont like the flaps but that my .02