1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Finally - Plowsite Clothing Prices

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by Sean Adams, Dec 3, 2004.

1. Sean Adams

Sean Adams Member

OK everyone...I finally have things in order and I got the prices for the shirts, sweatshirts and hooded sweatshirts that we are going to offer.

White 100% cotton Gildan t-shirts, logo on front, logo and slogan on back in blue..............sizes S-4XL...............price $15.00 each + s/h

Blue 50/50 Jerzees Crewneck Sweatshirts, logo on front, logo and slogan on back in white..............sizes S-4XL.................$22.75 each + s/h

Blue 50/50 Jerzees Hooded Sweatshirts, logo on front and logo only on back in white........sizes S-3XL...............$29.00 each + s/h

I was going to try and place orders according to the orders that the members wanted but that would delay the process and I do not want you guys to have to wait any longer.

So, if you are interested in any of the above, you can order one of two ways:

You can call our office at (412) 766-7326 to order with a credit card or you can send a check or money order to:

Lawn Care Success
    PO Box 4213
    Pittsburgh, PA 15202

If you do send check or money order, please indicate what you want, quantity and sizes.
  2. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member

Are these light blue or dark?
  3. thundercat99

thundercat99 Senior Member

what about me

i want one do you think they could get one in a 5x Im a big guy
    would like to show my support
  4. qualitylawncare

qualitylawncare Senior Member

Can you get a dark blue t-shirt too?

I hate white shirts.. In this industry, anything white ends up with dirt all over it...
  5. WOODY367

WOODY367 Senior Member
    from LI, NY

I agree dark blue T's are better. My 2cents.
  6. Sean Adams

Sean Adams Member

OK, I will get dark blue t-shirts as well...and in talking to Gregg, the more we order the price goes down so I will see if I can mix and match according to what people order and see what Gregg can do for us. They have some amazing stuff on their site - probably gonna place a separate order for my other companies - www.getyourshirts.com
  7. Up North

Up North Senior Member

Ordered one up this morning from Mike in your office. Ordered a regular sweatshirt and he thought the price was $27.75, I mentioned to him that this message stated $22.75 plus s/h. Might want to check on that and get back to us if the price has changed.

8. Sean Adams

Sean Adams Member

Mike has all the information regarding the clothing...only problem is, it is the information from a quote I had from someone else...not to worry, we are on the same page, the right page now....

Thanks for pointing that out Buck - you were right - sweatshirt $22.75 plus sh

shirts $15.00
    sweatshirts $22.75
    hooded sweatshirts $29.00

autographed picture of me shoveling snow....priceless :D
  9. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

I will be ordering soon. I would also like to inquire about the shoveling pic. LOL ;)
  10. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

no paypal account?

I'll start eh bidding on the shoveling pic @ $50
  11. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member

I'll take 2 t-shirts. 3xl ...when do you need the money? Dk Blue plz
  12. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member

How come my # of posts dropped? And it says I'm at an unknown quantity under the number of posts? Thanks
  13. QMVA

QMVA Senior Member

Go into user CP and you might see a red box next to a link in which you received a bad rating. If you did get one but cant find out why you got it send me the link and Ill look at it and give you a good rating to counter the bad one. :waving:
  14. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member

If I keep getting a s***t rating from little kids...believe me..I will leave this site!
  15. WOODY367

WOODY367 Senior Member
    from LI, NY

What is the cut off date for ordering?
  16. crashz

crashz Senior Member

Same question. I'd like to order a sweatshirt. Just after the holidays. Got a little carried away with presents this year (again).