1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Finally Plowin'!

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by flumes, Jan 29, 2008.

1. flumes

flumes Junior Member

Well, the plow has finally come together and it works!

A quick history....I bought a Fisher 6'9" plow on eBay for 500 bucks. Only the plow side was included. So I had to buy the push plates, wiring and controller. Then when I got the pushplates, I found the plow didn't fit, (early version compact A frame), so I had to modify the plow to fit the mounts. Then I had to wire the plow myself, but it wasn't that simple...I got a three port module and had to use an adapter cable to connect the wiring harness to the plow. (If I can buy the the boys at Waters Garage in Waters Michigan a beer I would! They talked me thru it over the phone like they were standin next to me looking at the mess of wires.)

Anyways, I got a set of airlift bags on the front end and then put in a Fishstick controller and I am finally plowin!

I am impressed with how quick the Fisher Insta Act pump moves this thing. Now I gotta wait for snow....looks like a blizzard is moving in to the area tonite. Can't wait!

2. tom_mccauley

tom_mccauley Senior Member

Congratulations on the install, and good luck with the plowing