1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Finally!!! -->Pics of my truck

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by SlimJim Z71, Mar 28, 2001.

1. SlimJim Z71

SlimJim Z71 PlowSite.com Addict

Finally got some picture of my own rig on here... I've been so busy posting everyone elses's pictures, LOL.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I know the console that I built doesn't look all that great, but it made long hours of plowing a lot easier.

Sorry if this page took a long time to load.

-Tim

2. sly

sly Junior Member

Pic's

Sharp looking rig indeed!!!!

sly.

3. 75

75 PlowSite.com Addict

I like it!

Tim - that's a super looking truck. (I get the hint about posting other people's photos ;) - thanks again for posting the welding truck pics!

I don't see anything wrong with the console you built - believe it or not, I put the controls for my Monarch powerpack in the same spot. Only difference was I made a pedestal from 2" HSS (square tube) with 1/8" plates (me weld - burn wood) top & bottom to bolt to the floor & attach the control box. Hmmmm - if I ask real nice, once I get a picture of it can you post it?

4. SlimJim Z71

Yes... I suppose. But I expect some snow in return.

-Tim

5. 75

75 PlowSite.com Addict

Snow in return? That could be difficult this time of year - I'm starting to think it really is over here for plowable events. We had a dusting the other night, just enough to make the roads dirty enough to undo the wash job I'd given the welding truck the night before!

Maybe if I disassemble my plow it'll snow?

6. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

Slim Jim your truck looks good!!!! You have the same sander as me except yours is a western and mine a fisher.How do you like it does it work the way you expected it would?I have a backrack too .You can see my truck on JD PLOWER 's truck pic I have the green chevy.

7. SlimJim Z71

Yes, my Pro Flo 2 kicks some serious butt!!! That thing has spread perfectly without plugging up once (and I even left some salt in overnight).

Thanks for the compliments guys.

-Tim

8. bdemir

bdemir Member

Nice truck,

I think the center console looks good. Makes everything look like ready to use.

Bedros

9. dmk395

dmk395 Junior Member

Hey that sure is a sharp truck!

10. plowjockey

plowjockey PlowSite.com Sponsor

Tim

Super looking truck. Good to finally get a chance to see it.

Bruce

11. JD PLOWER

JD PLOWER PlowSite.com Veteran

POSTING PICS

CAT, I'd post the pictures on this site but I can't seem to get that down just yet :eek: ! [​IMG] cats 97 2500 DIESEL. [​IMG] Me plowing out my fathers driveway (this is why I plow commercial!

[Edited by JD PLOWER on 03-28-2001 at 11:42 PM]

12. 66Construction

66Construction Senior Member

Sweet truck, I love the setup, especialy the console nice touch. It's so nice I'd be afraid to plow with it myself, I'd be afraid I might scratch it and not be able to live with myself. I wish my truck looked that good.
    Casey

13. 4 Saisons

4 Saisons Senior Member

Where is the SIMA window/bumper sticker....lol

Nice set up.

14. SlimJim Z71

It's been a little too cool lately for me to give my SIMA sticker the proper adhesion it deserves...

Nice truck CAT!!! I was originally thinking of getting one of those lightbars, but it was a little more than I wanted to spend.

-Tim

15. Deere John

Deere John Senior Member

Nice outfit job Tim. Makes me think of submitting my small fleet.

16. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

Looks way too nice to plow\salt with.

17. SlimJim Z71

My customers seem to like it.

-Tim

18. Chuck Smith

Chuck Smith 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

Anyone who wants pics of their trucks on the web, feel free to send them to me. I have a section on my website with just pics of Lawnsite's member trucks and plows.

You can view them here.

http://www.snowplowing-contractors.com/forum.html

~Chuck

19. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

Tim I got that light bar from Galls it cost me about $800 at the time a little more now for same bar.They were the chepest that i could find for the Whelen products.Plus they give you a five year warenty on it .

20. plowjockey

plowjockey PlowSite.com Sponsor

Tim

I have found a smaller light bar from Federal Signal at northerntool.com They give great illumination and have performed flawlessly on both of my trucks.

Bruce