1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Finally Participating

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by bcramblit, Feb 3, 2014.

1. bcramblit

bcramblit Member

Finally Participating (Duramax & Others)

Random pics of the Duramax dragging home some projects.

1996 International 4700 7.3 Powerstroke

2007 Ford LCF L45 4.5 Powerstroke (Blown up and awaiting a 5.9 Cummins conversion with Allison 645 Tranny) I plan on shortning this to 113'' wheel base adding a brand new pre DD Blizzard 8611, and a sander as soon as I find a good deal on one. (Really good deal)

IMAG0392.jpg

IMAG0420.jpg

Last edited: Feb 3, 2014
  2. bcramblit

bcramblit Member

Pics of the plow just warmed up after a days work. Just before the new set of cutters. I hope to wash it up and get some pics of new edges tomorrow.

IMAG0506.jpg

3. BlueRam2500

BlueRam2500 Senior Member

What are the plans for the International? Definitely in for pics and write-up of the LCF when you get it running.

4. scott3430

scott3430 PlowSite.com Addict

I like your Duramax!

5. bcramblit

bcramblit Member

None yet. Everything is for sale always. The cabovers are my first projects. If someone doesn't buy it before I get to it, it'll yield a plow and dump box. I have more projects than time. The LCF I want done by next season. I will document the build as it goes. I love plowing but I love the equipment more so I will be doing a lot of repowering and repurposing equipment.

6. bcramblit

bcramblit Member

Thanks... More pics to come.

7. bcramblit

bcramblit Member

Anyone know if its possible to upload pics on the mobile site?

8. bcramblit

bcramblit Member

Duramax with new edges. (Bottom) picture is of the 1200lb concrete counter weight in plywood box. Gonna paint it black but it hasn't been out of the truck since the first snow.

IMAG0509.jpg

IMAG0508.jpg

IMAG0510.jpg

9. bcramblit

bcramblit Member

One more cabover (cab forward if you want to get technical) project on the list. The plan for this is a custom 11' dump box, a massive plow of some sort. Not done dreaming this one up but I have some experimental ideas for this.
    People that don't know any better laugh about this project but even funnier than this is the amount of money that people invest in conventional single axles that can't legally haul 7 ton. This unit will easily haul 10 ton legally. More than that with heavier front axle and 385s up front. And turn tighter that my duramax. Plus I am slightly OCD and I go to extremes to do things different and professional, so it will be next to show quality. I just need to get creative to find some talented help to lighten the day to day work load so I can make this reality.

IMAG0511.jpg

IMAG0512.jpg

10. S-205

S-205 Senior Member
    from Ontario

11. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic