1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Finally operational...

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Turf Commando, Sep 23, 2008.

1. Turf Commando

Turf Commando Senior Member

It's been costly (truck repairs) and long awaited but finally have a plow setup ...
    Everythings Meyer except blade and motor ...

I spent $500 on fabricating meyer undercarriage to Ford frame, also had to buy new starter motor and used joystick...
    Already picked up 3 accounts so far .....:D

Built a plow roller as you see in pic 3 works well...
    Still adding timbrens to beef up front end suspension and led mini light bar.....TC

2. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Looks good....might want to ad some ballest in the back or timbens in front, looks like it sags a bit!
  3. fedspunisher

fedspunisher Member
    from Iowa

Just my observation but it looks like you need to move the plow lights up a little higher as they are lower than the plow.
  4. affekonig

affekonig Senior Member

Skip the timbrens and get coils from a 2wd F 350 diesel. I put them in my Bronco and the front barely moves with the plow up.
  5. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

once you get that thing leveled out that'll be a sweet little driveway rig.
  6. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

That would be a good idea, but i feel my filling would want to come out on that ride!
  7. Turf Commando

Turf Commando Senior Member

I'm doing a few small lots and a couple drive ways, smaller trucks have limitations, it's not HD....by any means nor would I treat it like one...
  8. fordmstng66

fordmstng66 Senior Member

Looks good. I would definitely go for heavier duty springs instead of the timbrens.