1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? Explore this quick video tour of updates and enhancements. It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Finally Northern New Jersey Snow!!!

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by JeepPlow18, Feb 4, 2007.

1. JeepPlow18

JeepPlow18 Senior Member

Here is only one action shot and then some aftermath ones the next morning. This was the most fun that I have had in a long time. There is about 3'' on the ground, others in the area im curious to how much you guys got, was a difference in totals almost 5 miles away. Well enjoy!!!payup :nod: :bluebounc :salute:

Second snow-1.jpg

Second snow-2.jpg

Second snow-3.jpg

Second snow-4.jpg

Second snow-5.jpg

2. tkahike

tkahike Member

I saw you over at Sparta Gardens, was going to stop but had to get home. Guess that was 10ish?

3. tkahike

tkahike Member

I was just up the street from you, plowing out my mothers house.

snow 1 web.jpg

4. JeepPlow18

JeepPlow18 Senior Member

Ok very nice. That was tons of fun, and I enjoyed that alot. Thats were I live so I will be there alot. You have a CB?

5. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

We got about 1.5" here...I finally got to plow!:nod: payup

6. Petr51488

Petr51488 Senior Member

Not even a dusting here... I'm by Giants Stadium.

7. JeepPlow18

JeepPlow18 Senior Member

Just curious where are you from?

8. tkahike

tkahike Member

Yes in my garage. I have to get it installed in there, currently I have Ham and EMS radios only.

9. jersey250

jersey250 Member

is an inch and half worth plowing

10. tkahike

tkahike Member

I had two inches, and that is my call out. I have to do mom if there is an inch-lol

11. VAhighwayman

VAhighwayman Senior Member

We got 6" this past Friday, 3" Saturday night, 10" Sunday night, another 6-12 predicted for today Tuesday, Tug Hill got about 3-4 feet, Watertown received 28" and another foot for tomorrow. Some places got hammered with snow rates at 6-7 inches an hour..gotta love that lake effect

12. JeepPlow18

JeepPlow18 Senior Member

WOW you guys are very lucky to be getting those snowfall totals!:salute:

13. JeepPlow18

JeepPlow18 Senior Member

An inch and a half is more then enough to plow. Especially at my one inch trigger.:nod: :bluebounc