1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

finally IPLOWSNO

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by IPLOWSNO, Jan 15, 2012.

1. IPLOWSNO

IPLOWSNO PlowSite.com Addict

22 freaking hours is more than i wanted, and to think this wasn't anything for snow, i don't have work pics they are on my new phone, i can take them and thats it idon't know how to work my phone hahaha,

i couldn't have better ride for my commute, x90 is awesome in foul weather driving , the sad part is i drive out of bad weather to nothing and wait and scrape every snowflake off at a time,i will never plow deep snow down there lol

my baby volvo had a hydro leak after 12 hours of plowing and i had to get into a heap, j/d something or other, 455 sound right?

oh my god that was fast, dam near 50 mph lol it sure felt like it passing cars on bridge street, power out the ass big noisy cat and no radio and it had a tight turn radius, and thats what was good, my volvo has it all , except those fine traits i have to convince fleet i need a motor change hahaha

when i came home i was greeted to 2 more hours on my atv, first night/day was heavy wet, i pushed my drive to basically open it and wrecked the neighbors hahaha it was snowing to heavy to see, and she moved her car and i couldn't see the edge ,i will clean her out today, i got some pics from yesterday though,

this is how it started, i was really wishing i had my new cab hahaha,

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

some one at troybuilt needs to know a mans man operates these pos's, i am all hunched over wtf is that doing to my body hahaha, i have an idea for that unit though,

[​IMG]

2. IPLOWSNO

it gets deep rather quickly the farther you go away from the driveway,

[​IMG]

my bank will be alot smaller this year hahaha

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. IPLOWSNO

she stopped,

[​IMG]

solution ramming speed captain,

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

my best friend in the snow,

[​IMG]

4. sublime68charge

sublime68charge PlowSite.com Addict

looks like you had some fun.

this last week her we had a 3" wind driven dusting so I'm still on the light duty quad for plowing snow.
    heck I haven't even changed over to the winter tires with chains yet and at this point I just might brazen the season out plowing on my summer mud tires.

sublime out.

5. MtnCowboy

MtnCowboy Member

I'm in Seattle for the weekend. Less than 2 inches of snow on the ground right now and the town is in absolute crisis mode: wrecks everywhere and media reports of "Snowmageddon 2012."

6. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

LOL, and to think my father (rip) use to walk to school through a foot or more of snow for a couple miles just to go to school. No such thing as a school bus in those days. Now when they "think" weather might be bad, they shut everything down and go into panic mode. LOL

7. IPLOWSNO

i ended up sunday night in the hospital with a heart attack, that will put a damper on **** that is for sure,

8. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

Good luck . Hope you get well soon.

9. IPLOWSNO

thanks greg, i am home now and recovering filled my prescriptions and almost had another heart attack, looks like i need to build for a pharmaceutical company again, one script is over 900 a month,

dnr is the way to go lmao,

10. MtnCowboy

MtnCowboy Member

11. Leanworks

Leanworks Member

Rest up IPlow! Don't have to prove anything, just get well and come back ready to roll.

And if nobody's comming over to give you a hand with your own stuff, don't try to do it yourself, hire somebody for crying out loud - rest!:redbounce

12. IPLOWSNO

thanks guys, yea funny as hell when i seen them chaining the rear tires of a front wheel drive, holy crap i forgot to mention they operated thru my groin and when i laugh it feels worse than the heart did lol

i will take it easy for a day or two to fix my groin area, my heart feels good now that it is flowing. i walked myself to the ambulance, should of just drove myself after that fiasco.

thanks again guys i will live to plow another storm atleast,

13. irv

irv Senior Member

wow miss a day and---hope everything works out great,you are on our prayer list.
    --irv.

they do an angiogram and stents? ah the miracles of modern medicine

Last edited: Jan 18, 2012
  14. IPLOWSNO

thanks irv, yea something like that but i was going under fast, i felt them cut my groin and went out soon after lol

now that i know what to expect feeling wise makes me feel better, cause i didn't know what the hell was going on til they said you are having a heartattack, all i said was are you shitting me, i was in the operating rooma s they were wheeling me out of the whambulance, i thought i would be lying in a hall waiting lmao,

thanks again,

15. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

I hope you make a quick and full recovery. Good luck.

16. pooleo8

pooleo8 Senior Member

ahahahaha, in that video, were they putting chains on the rear of a FWD car! lmao

17. JLsDmax

JLsDmax Senior Member

because of that link i just spent an hour watching funny movies of cars on ice.

18. pooleo8

pooleo8 Senior Member

x2 Thumbs Up

19. sublime68charge

sublime68charge PlowSite.com Addict

Hope your recovery goes OK and your back up and at'm though a little less gung ho than before.

sublime out.

20. IPLOWSNO

thanks for the well wishes guys, as for the rest of the vids i had to skip them due to groin pain lol,

yea i am resting and will take it easier, i tottally forgot to call work and the wife isn't used to having to call people on my behalf so it slipped by her also,

my boss said she will use other employees to pick up my slack as being my first year they don't want me to leave as i am a good employee ,,,,so i guess thats good to hear huh, no mention of a raise though lol these meds aren't cheap lmao