1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Finally have some pictures.

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by BMAN1, Dec 7, 2010.

1. BMAN1

BMAN1 Member

I have been talking about the plow for a while, here are the pictures. I also have gotten to use it this past few days as we have about twenty inches since Sunday afternoon. It is the best plow I ever used. Every movement it makes is very precise and smooth. It stacks with no effort. I have had Three westerns, a fisher Minute Mount and a Meyer ST and I had to hit a pile pretty hard to stack as high as this plow stacks without ramming the pile. One problem I had was with the controller pad, it fried after four hours use on Sunday. Local dealer Townline equipment actuall answered the phone on Sunday night at 10PM. I went out to the shop and he exchanged the controller under warranty. I researched a lot before buying this plow and I am extremely happy with it and the dealer support. I plan on adding the fold out wings soon too. Thanks Buyers I am impressed.

IMAG0121.jpg

IMAG0119.jpg

IMAG0117.jpg

IMAG0120.jpg

2. bizzo15

bizzo15 Senior Member

Is that the MD 7.5'?

3. BMAN1

BMAN1 Member

Nope, it's an HD75

4. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

Looks real nice, stacks well too.

5. Arloslawn

Arloslawn Member
    from Indiana

Very nice, looks like fun payup.

6. bizzo15

bizzo15 Senior Member

How's does that half ton handle it? I've got a 1991 k1500 I'm saving up to get a snowdogg but I'm torn between the MD and the HD

7. BMAN1

BMAN1 Member

It handles it well. I could even crank up the T-bars a little more for clearance but I need to add a little height in the back first. I don't beat it.

8. bizzo15

bizzo15 Senior Member

That's good to hear, I'll probably go with the HD then when it's time to buy as long as there's not a huge price difference.

9. BMAN1

BMAN1 Member

I have a friend with the MD on his 1500 Ram and he loves it. I change trucks often (ADD) and I wanted the HD in case I go to a 2500. Plus I do a lot of drive ways and wanted the weight for back dragging.