1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FINALLY Got to use the blade :D

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by EGLC, Dec 21, 2009.

1. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

didnt have much time to take pix....heres the 2 I got.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. MileHigh

MileHigh PlowSite.com Addict

nice truck....

I noticed your passenger thinks it's funny that your snapping a picture.

What's up with the driver side plow marker?..and what happened to your bumper?

3. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

hit a telephone pole on right side...replaced in that picture is hood, fender, r side headlights. still needs bumper, new grille, and some other little stuff.

the rubber cap got lost and it filled up with water and freazed. got pushed against and snapped by the base so I made a splint out of 6 irrigation flags and duck tape

4. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Nice pictures.....i think i saw you driving down 22 west on sunday morning.

5. highlander316

highlander316 Senior Member

looks nice. Do you spread salt? (I think I see a spreader in the back). Any snow blowers to carry?

6. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

tsl - that wasnt me....I stay in morris county (denville, randolph & rockaway for plowing).
    highlander - yes I spread salt with a lesco salter for now, in that picture theres about 20 bags of salt in the truck. For that condo I do I sub my buddy to salt it....no snow blowers, I hual around 3 shovelers with me hahahaha I only use my 2 brothers and friends so it works out great