1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Finally got to use it....

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by dmontgomery, Jan 22, 2007.

1. dmontgomery

dmontgomery PlowSite.com Addict

I did 9 hours with the 29 yesterday.....worked great, no problems, plowed like a champ.

2. Pearcelawn

Pearcelawn Senior Member

Good to hear!!! I love my Sno-Way and with the excellent support it is an unbeatable deal!!!

3. dmontgomery

in action.....

edited.JPG

4. WALKERS

WALKERS PlowSite.com Addict

Good to hear We finaly got our feet wet too. Felt good got rid of the itch. Heard possibly more for Thur down here in Cincy. Per the weather guesser.:D

5. dmontgomery

they are saying flurries thru the week for us.....

The best part of the day is that my partner who is a diehard Ford guy got stuck in his F450 dump 2 times.......once he freed himself, the other time the Dodge, had to go pull him out......hahahahaha

Last edited: Jan 23, 2007
  6. Pearcelawn

Pearcelawn Senior Member

dmontgomery

Love the white on the Dodge. My Ford is white. Could get lost in a blizzard!! Looks very nice!!

7. dmontgomery

One of my co-worker's wife has a brother who runs a tree service and plowing co. in Rochester......

His last name is Schiller........I don;t know the name of the company.....

Derek

Last edited: Jan 23, 2007
  8. dmontgomery

I would really like wings to add to the plow.......hopefully next year Snoway will offer them.....

9. Pearcelawn

Pearcelawn Senior Member

Name doesn't sound familiar. I have been in the biz for ten years but not doing tree's. Maybe I would recognize the company name. Not a lot of them around,have probably seen the trucks.

I have no desire for the wings. I do quite a few drives that are barely big enough for the plow as it sits. Lots of city work is also the reason for the small truck. Had a bigger setup in the past and this works way better. The only commercials I do are about 8 parking spaces each. Easily handled with the current equipment.

10. dmontgomery

I had a Toyota 4Runner with a 6'8" ST that was a great driveway machine...... I still do the drivers but I have gotten into subing, and some commercials that are mine.....

I will see if I can find out the name of the co.

11. It always nice to hear about a job well done with our sno-way plows! It was good to finally get out for the first time of the season last friday for me too. Didn't finish till 8 am and oh man was I tired when I went to work at 1030am!! Keeping my fingers for more. payup