1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Finally got to try out the new plow

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by IA Farmer, Dec 13, 2010.

1. IA Farmer

IA Farmer Senior Member

Well we finally got some snow and I was able to try out my new MVP. I was really pleased with how much faster the hydrolics are on this plow compared to my last plow. I love it so far, hopefully it will hold up well.

1033.JPG

1031.JPG

1007.JPG

1029.JPG

2. exmark

exmark Senior Member

Nice pics man. I liked mine as well. I was really glad that we finally got some snow to plow.

3. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

everything looks real good man.

4. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Looks great. I can't wait to plow. It was 52 degrees and raining today in Maine. WTF

5. IA Farmer

IA Farmer Senior Member

I would take the 0 degrees and -20 wind chill over your 52 degrees and rain thats for sure.

6. fordpsd

fordpsd Senior Member

Sweet pictures, love the truck too. You guys are lucky to get some snow, up here in NE we are dying for some snow.

7. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

x2 on that. I hate rain and warm weather.

8. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

Sad when the ground was frozen on Saturday and is all thawed out again by Monday.

Beautiful pics- how are you liking the 6.4?

9. KMBertog

KMBertog PlowSite.com Addict

beautiful truck!

10. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Great pics...cant wait to try out my new plow...no dam snow here:realmad:

11. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY Senior Member
    from CT

nice pictures...we got a dusting last night but barely any accumulation

12. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

Nice plow and truck. I wish I could get some snow here. I've got a huge list of clients this season compared to last. So many that I may be in over my head, but all I see is $$$ lol. Have a good winter.

13. mgg1005

mgg1005 Junior Member

I love the truck!!!

14. XxChevy-HDxX

XxChevy-HDxX Senior Member
    from Mass

Nice truck! But do you have any ballast the truck looked liked it was saggin in the 3rd picture

15. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

Nice action shots! I haven't gotten any yet. Been to dang busy plowing snow to take any pics! I will have to next time.

16. IA Farmer

IA Farmer Senior Member

I am loving the 6.4 so far, its a pushing machine.

Its just the picture, it sits level.

17. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Sweet truck and plow

18. AG09

AG09 Senior Member

Nice pics!! I cant wait for a little snow.

19. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

hows the bra work with plowing?..i was curious about putting one on my 04 ( i know it wont fit) but was worried it will get too hot working with the rad covered up like that....

i had to spend 500 on a snow plow fan to keep the 6.0 cooler on highway....can't imagine it wouldn't run hot as heck covering all the aire while working....

i see that working on a non plowed truck...but had figured it would overheat a plow rig....

20. IA Farmer

IA Farmer Senior Member

I'm not sure what the difference is between the 6.4 and previous Powerstrokes but for some reason they want you to run the cover while you are plowing with the 6.4. I have not overheated yet, if I ever do it will come off for the rest of winter.