1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

finally got some pics of Blizzard 760LT

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Up North, Dec 7, 2004.

1. Up North

Up North Senior Member

Finally got my film developed. Here's my 1/2 ton Silverado w/760LT.

Buck

plow11.JPG

2. Up North

Up North Senior Member

another view. You can probably see why I want Timbrens... :)

plow21.JPG

3. Up North

Up North Senior Member

other side. It needs a bath really bad, but will have to wait till tomorrow.

plow31.JPG

4. Up North

Up North Senior Member

inside the cab. Joystick fits right in front of my console, I can rest my arm on the console and the joystick sits right in my palm...geez that doesn't sound good does it? :blush2:

cab11.JPG

5. Up North

Up North Senior Member

Extended cab area, lots of crap back there. Tools, jacket, paperwork, etc., etc..

cab21.JPG

6. Up North

Up North Senior Member

my shop. 36x36 in total size. 10x36 of it is an enclosed lean-to with dirt floor. Plan on pouring concrete in there sometime.

shop&daisy11.JPG

7. Bad Luck

Bad Luck Senior Member

Buck - Looks good man. Question, two actually, do your vent visors stick on with tape or are they the ones that slide under the weatherstriping?
    Also, how much triming did they need to do on your lower valence?

8. Up North

Up North Senior Member

Last one. My old plow & truck that I sold a couple months ago. 1980 F250 w/80ish 7.5ft Western.

oldplow11.JPG

9. z71Worker

z71Worker Member

Looks sweet!!! Pick mine up tomorrow..

10. Up North

Up North Senior Member

Thanks Bad Luck. The visors slide right into the weatherstriping. Can't remember the name of them, I'll run out and check. But I like them. I can remove them when I need to, like when I fly my MN Vikings flag! As far as the valence, they cut it just inside of where the fog lights would be, then cut up about 2 inches. Can't hardly tell they even did it. I could still mount fogs if I wanted, the truck didn't have them when I bought it.

Buck

11. Up North

Up North Senior Member

Bad Luck, the visors are WeatherTech by ClimAir. Made in Germany it says. I'm sure you can find them on the net somewhere.

Buck

12. Up North

Up North Senior Member

thought I'd throw in a pic of our driveway. Slight "S" curve, 660ft long.

Buck

longdriveway11.JPG

13. clncut

clncut PlowSite.com Addict

Here are some pics of my 2003 F150 with the 760lt. Ive been able to use the plow once so far (bottom pic) and love it. Hopefully we will be getting some snow soon!!! :nod:

100_0414 (Small).JPG

100_0607_0001 (Medium) (Small).JPG

14. Up North

Up North Senior Member

Looking good clncut! It's snowing again up here, along with 35mph winds.

Good luck with the 760LT!

Buck

15. clncut

Thanks,
    Hopefully some of that snow will head down this way. Its been to quiet this year and Im going crazy sitting around on my days off!!

16. Young Pup

Young Pup PlowSite Fanatic

Very nice. What color is your truck and what design is on the side? Looks like you have been busy with some snow as well.

JP

17. clncut

The color is maroon (sp?) and silver. That was my first plowing event this year. The day before Thanksgiving. Felt good to get out and play, unfortunatly that has been the only plowing event thus far! :cry:

My company logo and phone number is on the side door. Im currently using magnets for advertisment. Bring on the snow!!!! payup

Here is another pic.

100_0415_0001 (Small).JPG

Last edited: Dec 12, 2004
  18. z71Worker

z71Worker Member

[​IMG]

add me to the list of happy 760LT owners!! :drinkup:

19. Up North

Up North Senior Member

Looks good z71, congrats! Now you just need some snow! :nod:

Buck

20. Young Pup

Young Pup PlowSite Fanatic

Up North,

What is the design on the side of your truck? Looks Like a greenish blue color is that right? Looks like you have been busy too.