1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

finally got pics

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by ChEc0, Oct 23, 2005.

1. ChEc0

ChEc0 Member

well here she is my '00 GMC 2500 with HD suspension locking rear with 3.73's and all the bells and whistles inside

2. ksland

ksland Senior Member
    from ma

Nice HD, Where in MA are you. I have seen that truck before.
  3. ChEc0

ChEc0 Member

Freetown i bought it in Raynham 2 months ago
  4. 99zr2

99zr2 Senior Member

Looks mutch better than my 00' GMC ext. Nice color too.
  5. ChEc0

ChEc0 Member

heres some more of my truck

6. 99zr2

99zr2 Senior Member

Hey checo how mutch did you pay for that back rack and where did you get it? I am looking to buy one soon or even make one myself. I saw the one that someone on plow site made ( I forget who it was ) and it looked allmost like the original. They said that it was cheep to make too.

7. karl klein

karl klein Senior Member

that doesn't look like a hd. although still a nice truck. and it only has 3.73's most heavy towing trucks would come with the 4.10's unless its diesel
  8. 99zr2

99zr2 Senior Member

Karl, Checo said that it was a 2500 with hd suspension. This is differet that a 2500hd. My old truck was the same thing but an ext cab.

Checo are you sure that it has 3.73's? Look inside of the glovebox at the RPO codes and #'s to look for are

GT4 = 3.73
    GT5 = 4.10
    LM7 = 5.3 L
    LQ4 = 6.0 L
    C6U = 9000 GVWR
    CGW = 9200 GVWR
    C7A = 10000 GVWR
  9. Joe D

Joe D Senior Member

it's an 8600lb GVW truck. could have 3.73 or 4.10 with the 6.0 in it. Nice truck, ny cousin had one and it plowed fine and towed well enough.
  10. ChEc0

ChEc0 Member

im pretty sure it has 3.73's but i will check latwer and i got the truck with the back rack on it already a few of my buddys have made there own ill try to get some pics to show you