1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Finally Got One!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Robert Koether, Oct 20, 2004.

1. Robert Koether

Robert Koether Junior Member
    from 06483

purplebou After 15 years of plowing for the factory I work at, I finally got one for myself. After all that time they outsourced the plowing to some dumb land scaping company. I missed it so much I had to get my own this year and try to get a business going. Let's hope for a snowy winter so it can pay for the plow. :redbounce The second picture explain everything.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2004
  2. Robert Koether

from 06483

Where did my Pic's go?????????????

Found them !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drinkup:
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2004
  3. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

Nice truck. I like the color. What are some specs on your rig?? pumpkin:
  4. bolensdriver

bolensdriver Senior Member

Very nice truck
  5. Robert Koether

from 06483

Thanks !

Thanks guy's. The truck is a 04' 3500 with the Cummins Turbo Diesel,48RE trans,3:73 gears,Banks Six Gun diesel tuner,Banks True 4" Monster exhaust,AFE Stage-1 air intake,ProPod gauge pod with Autometer Phantom gauges,Line-X spray in bedliner,and XM Radio. I think that covers the majority of the things. I also tow a 32 1/2 foot Cardinal fifth wheel camper with it. The truck is the best I have owned. I recommend one to anyone looking to purchase a new truck.
  6. OneBadDodge06

OneBadDodge06 Senior Member
    from Iowa

Nice to see another Dodge guy on here. I have a 2000 quad diesel with an 8 foot western pro. Love the cummins engine. Been wanting to put bigger injectors in it but that's $$$ and an intercooler. :drinkup: Maybe someday I'll get some pics of my dodge and chevy on here.
  7. ShannonS

ShannonS Member
    from IOWA

Where in Iowa are you Blade?