1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Finally got my plow

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Get Plowed, Nov 22, 2003.

1. Get Plowed

Get Plowed Junior Member

Finally got the plow installed yesterday, supposed to snow Monday, pretty stoked.

mvc-394f.jpg

2. GLS

GLS Senior Member

Looks good, but what's with the white line?

I doubt we'll actually see any snow.

3. Get Plowed

Get Plowed Junior Member

Had some problems getting the pic down to size to post it.

4. GLS

GLS Senior Member

What size plow and what motor on the truck?

5. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

I saw you driving north on University this morning, between Main and 74. I was heading south, I saw a white SD with his plow on, I figured you were on your way back from Koenig. Nice truck!

See you around town bud!:waving:

6. Get Plowed

Get Plowed Junior Member

The plow is a 7.5 pro. I have the 5.4L V8, should have probably got the v10, but we'll see how it works.

7. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

the truck and plow look great. goodluck with it this winter:)

8. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

5.4 Will Be O.K.

I had a 2001 F250SD with a 5.4 and it did just fine. I Really do like the V-10 it seems to get better fuel mileage with plow on.

9. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Very nice looking truck, I have the new Sport also, got the black leather seats and sun roof. So glad Ford started offering something other than Tan and Grey.

A word of advise, mine is red, pic. attached, I have about 12000 miles on it, the bumper on our truck is steel and chip when the smallest of rocks hit it :cry: :cry: :cry: so be on the look out. As it starts to chip it starts to look like "S&^T":angry: will probably have to get it re-painted nest year.

Best of luck to ya !!

Last edited: Oct 17, 2005