1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Finally got my dump truck

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by jglandscaping, Apr 10, 2006.

1. jglandscaping

jglandscaping Senior Member

Well, after 2 months of waiting to have the body put on (posted pics of the chassis when arrived at dealer), I finally picked it up last week. There was a small problem at the deal, and I ended up taking the fully loaded duramaxwesport home that they had on the lot at no addtional cost (don't want to really explain the story because the dealer messed up bad and they really came threw for me...), its not the color I wanted, but I think It'll do:yow!:

Picture 402.jpg
  2. jglandscaping

Picture 403.jpg
  3. jglandscaping

Picture 404.jpg
  4. jglandscaping

Picture 405.jpg
  5. sbrem

sbrem Member

Very nice! You will love the Duramax
  6. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

dude, thats awesome
  7. Sweetpete

Sweetpete Senior Member

Oh my....You're making me a GMC man. That's a gorgeous...I mean, gorgeous looking dump. I don't typically like the looks of dumps, but that is a nice, nice looking truck.

I'd love to hear the story of how you got a fully loaded D-max instead of the truck you were supposed to get, but I know it's none of my business. But if you feel like it, please share.

Also, what kinda truck were you supposed to get? Let us know.
  8. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Very nice. I love the color with the black dump bed. Trust me, it'll be easier to keep clean. Nice score!
  9. BlueRam2500

BlueRam2500 Senior Member

Great looking truck! Good luck with it.
  10. Adair350

Adair350 Member

Congratulations that is a sweet looking truck you will love the diesel!:waving:
  11. Turfmower

Turfmower Senior Member

do the mod I did to mine the added spring make it ride better and can carry 2 cubes of paver no problem.