1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Finally !!!!! Got All The Trucks Out For The Mess 2/12/2008 Nw Philly

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by nicksplowing, Feb 13, 2008.

1. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

SO WE GOT ABOUT AN INCH OF SNOW .......INCH OF SLEET ........ AND ABOUT A HALF INCH OF FREEZING RAIN LAST NIGHT. TODAY WE ARE SUPPOSED TO GET 2 INCHES OF RAIN :angry:(wish it was all snow):angry: AND I SIT HERE AND THINK AS I TYPE WHAT A WINTER IT WOULD HAVE BEEN IF THE COLD AIR AND PRECIP. CAME TOGETHER.... I WOULD TAKE A STAB AND SAY ABOUT 40 INCHES BY NOW :cry::cry:

SHOPRITE2.jpg

SHOPRITE3.jpg

SHOPRITE1.jpg

2. K20Fisher

K20Fisher Senior Member
    from Maine

That trucks sitting a little low in the rear.

3. MileHigh

MileHigh PlowSite.com Addict

Nics pics...that truck is loaded up!!!

4. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Hopefully a sign of things to come for your Nick. :drinkup::drinkup:

5. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Nice,
    Where was that picture taken??

6. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Wow you need some timbrens in the rear. It looks like if you raise the blade the truck will tip over. :dizzy:

7. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

I think you need more ballast to even out the weight of the plow. It looks a bit nosedived. :D

Do you ever need 4x4 with all that weight in the back?

8. MileHigh

I think he needs less ballast....or suspension upgrade, the rear is way low.
    That pics is with the plow down too...it's gets worse.

9. nicksplowing

THIS SUPERMARKET IS 3 BLOCKS FROM OUR YARD SO 2 PALLETS ARE ON THE TRUCK FOR LITERALLY A HALF HOUR... AFTER THE FIRST 700LBS IS OUTTA THE SPREADER IT STARTS TO LEVEL OUTwesport 4000LBS OF SALT FOR 5 YEARS RUNNING ON THIS TRUCK KNOCK ON WOOD STILL GETS ER DONE wesport

10. MileHigh

Yeah im sure you know what's up!! I dunno how we even got on the subject. Nice Pics though!!!

11. plowman4life

plowman4life Senior Member

man im thanking god that it turned over to rain today. if it has stayed snow all day we would have gotten 4 feet. 4 feet is too much. we wouldnt of been ready for it.

12. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Nice pics wesport

13. ECS

ECS Senior Member

Have you considered putting air bags on the back? Hope you get more snow the next time. :drinkup:

14. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

What does a bikini girl with big boobs going to do for the truck?

15. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Nice pics nick...i finally go to go out also!:gunsfiring:payup

16. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

hey nick i guess not watching all this videos from mad man is paying off somewhat hahaha j/k henry is good tho so don't think i'm bashing him one of better forecaster's out there .i still got my fingers crossed for PA !

17. nicksplowing

HEY GUYS NEVER THOUGHT OF BAGS OR TIMBRENS BECAUSE THIS TRUCK STAYS CLOSE TO THE YARD I ONLY PUT THIS KINDA OF WEIGHT ON IT WHEN NEEDED THANKS FOR ALL THE COMMENTS I HOPE FOR MORE SNOW THIS WEEKEND THERE SAYING SOMETHING ABOUT SUNDAYpayup:drinkup: