1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Finally got all of my trucks together for pics.

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Duncan90si, Dec 10, 2009.

1. Duncan90si

Duncan90si Senior Member

They're older trucks. They're all different colors. They all have a different brand plow on them. But, they are all paid for, reliable, and get the job done every time. I've only been self employed for less than 3 years, so I'm content with what I have so far. Sorry for the cell phone pics. My wife had the camera.

From left to right: 95 C3500, 90 K3500, 90 4700, 00 K2500.

THE-BOSS-PLOWS Senior Member

Nice Trucks

3. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

looks good for 3 years in business! I'd be happy too! Wrapping up my first "real" year in business....
  4. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

Nice fleet man. How many accounts you handling?
  5. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Very nice fleet. Good luck with all your trucks this winter.
  6. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

trucks look great duncan, whats up with the 3/4 ton in the background? is it 4x4? love the chevy's:drinkup:
  7. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

leave it to you to spot the oldest truck in the picture and it wasnt even in line with the rest of them:laughing:
  8. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Looks good do you have someone to operate every truck?
  9. Duncan90si

Duncan90si Senior Member

Thanks guys.

Along with a friend who has 4 trucks, I do 2 large shopping plazas, help him with his 12 or so smaller accounts, and 2 smaller accounts on my own. I do nothing but commercial other than a few driveways for family and friends.

Yeah its 1984 small block, turbo 400, 4WD. Its a mud/off road truck project that I just haven't had the time for lately. Mechanically its great, needs a bunch of nickels and dimes. I have to make a bed for it, and weld the cab corners and rockers on. Plans are to chop off the frame behind the rear shackles, Lincoln lock the rear diff, 6" of lift, some fender trimming, and some 38"s, etc.

No. I run the two dumps (obviously not at the same time :)), and my buddy runs the white 2000. The 1990 is a back up truck or if we get in a bind I'll call someone to run it too.
  10. Scottscape

Scottscape Senior Member

Man I have yet to do that. It sounds so easy but getting them together is the hard part
  11. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Looks great nice fleet
  12. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

I agree, short time in business, looks great. Keep it up :nod:
  13. SnowPro93

SnowPro93 Senior Member

Nice Chevy Fleet! Can't go wrong with Bowties!
  14. the new boss 92

the new boss 92 2000 Club Member

nice looking fleet, have a good season!
  15. RichG53

RichG53 PlowSite.com Addict

WOW !!! A family reunion !!!!
  16. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

Looks good, I love those old internationals.
  17. Duncan90si

Duncan90si Senior Member

This is what is sitting inside the garage the trucks are parked behind.
    And yes, I'm getting new wheels for it. I personally can't stand the Cragars it has. The wheels came with the car and I haven't got around to putting different ones on. Notice the boost gauge on the A pillar. ;)

I like them too. Mine only has 74K on the odometer. It always fires up, even when the temp is down into the single digits. It doesn't have glow plugs, and I've never plugged the block heater in yet.
  18. bugthug

bugthug Senior Member
    from Pa

Nice looking fleet. Some of it looks familiar.
  19. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Looking good!:drinkup:
  20. highlander316

highlander316 Senior Member

more info on the t/a!