1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Finally Got A Pusher For The Loader

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by ColumbiaLand, Aug 1, 2009.

1. ColumbiaLand

ColumbiaLand Senior Member

Got a 12' Protech for the loader, I will be sure to get some pics of it on the loader later this week. I decided to go with a 12' to start, might go bigger after this winter depending on how it goes. Had to drive to Maryland to get it. What a haul! 14 Hours!

2. Mike S

Mike S PlowSite.com Addict

Nice! Looks good and 12 is a good size!

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Looks brand new.
  4. salopez

salopez Senior Member

its not. very well used. those skids are really well worn, almost out.

hope he didnt charge you too much, he got that thing cheap a few winters ago.
  5. ColumbiaLand

The whole push box is in good shape. I'm going to touch of some paint and the shoes are a little warn but, I'm going to see if I can swap them around and get away with that for a while
  6. Dan85

Dan85 Senior Member

Looks good! Quite a bit of firewood there too - do you sell or is it for your home?

- Dan
  7. xtreem3d

xtreem3d PlowSite.com Addict

just a fwiw....we just have plates(hardedned of course) welded on to our shoes when they get worn
  8. ColumbiaLand

we sell it
  9. ColumbiaLand

painted up pusher. going to finally mount it on the loader tomorrow to see what it looks like