1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FINALLY got a plow on my Recon!!!!!

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by Zach, Jan 21, 2009.

1. Zach

Zach Senior Member

So far it is AWESOME. I havent plowed too deep snow yet but it plows effortlessly! and its only 2WD.

I snagged a sweet deal on a 2 year old 48" Eagle snow plow with all the features (quick elease, spring tip, swivel, etc) Im LOVING it!! so excited!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. sublime68charge

sublime68charge PlowSite.com Addict

looks good to me.

Next thing on your list should be tire Chains for the back.

I already see some salt bags for weight I think but chains plus the weight will really help you out.
    how due you like the swivel adjust that your plow has? First time I have seen one done that way.
    I have used Moose and CC. Heck I think I'd be putting an extension pipe on it so you dont have to dig it out of the snow that will build up around there will help to keep your gloves dry.

once again nice looking setup.

3. hondarecon4435

hondarecon4435 Senior Member

nice setup good luck

4. born2farm

born2farm 2000 Club Member

I have the same plow except mine is the 50in. I love the hook up..its just so easy and quick. The angle lever is really nice.

5. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

nice and is nice to see you got a plow on it finally. now it is time to put it to work and make some $$$

6. Zach

Zach Senior Member

I like the swivel feature, the pin is easy to pull and springs back in place plus the assembly is really smooth. And yes, tire chains are next on my list.

Thanks!

Sho is!

True dat!! thanks!