1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Finally got a couple pics!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by sos, Nov 18, 2003.

1. sos

sos Member
    from NE Ohio

I finally got a minute to mount up the plow and post a picture. Now for all the so called :gunsfiring: Meyer haters I bought this truck and it had the plow on it already. I don't mind them but it will be for sale after this season and a new Blizzard 810 on for next season!:D

2. sos

sos Member
    from NE Ohio

One more...

3. phillyplowking1

phillyplowking1 Senior Member

Nice truck.Theres nothing wrong with meyers plows they have made me a lot of money with hardly no trouble.
  4. fireman2569

fireman2569 Junior Member

I've got the same set up.Same truck,same color,same plow. Meyers is a stanard plow for ford. Let me know how ot works out. I've heard good and bad about meyers. Just like anything else your going to get different opinions.
  5. tovoninc

tovoninc Senior Member

Like anything else, take care of equipment and it will take care of you!
  6. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

i think meyer makes a fine plow that works good. great truck and get more pics when the snow hits:)
  7. lawnkid

lawnkid Senior Member

sos, where are you at, I see you got your plow from Zoresco, I'm in Euclid.
  8. sos

sos Member
    from NE Ohio

I'm in Thompson, a little ove a half hour east from you. I bought the truck from Crandall Ford out here and the plow had been installed by Zoresco before I bought it. I've been wanting to get out there to see what else they sell but have not had the time lately.

9. lawnkid

lawnkid Senior Member

If possible stay as far away as Zoresco and Eshelmen in Mentor. Zoresco is real slow on fixing plows and they have real bad customer service. And for Eshelmen, he'll sell you a plow for a hell of a deal, much cheaper than anyone else but he doesn't back his warranties on the plows like he's supposed to, he'll hit you with hidden charges all over. If you want a good dealer, go to Best Truck Equipment in Willoughby right off of 90 on Pelton Rd. I've used them for years for all of my equipment. Another is Jones in Painsville, he's another good one. And if you are looking for Blizzard, Snow Biz is good too. Do you plow any accounts in my area?
  10. sos

sos Member
    from NE Ohio

I've delt with Chris at Best Truck a few time. I've bought a couple things from them and will be looking for a new mower hopefully next spring depending on how the winter is.
    As for the Blizzard plow, the only place I've looked at is O'reilly Equipment in Chardon and I hope to sell my Meyers and get a Blizzard for next season. I'll have to keep Jones and Snow Biz in mind next time I'm free to do some looking around.
    I have 17 houses now and one commercial. One is in Euclid and the others are all over. About 11 of the homes are bank repo's including the one in Euclid on 337th. The good thing about doing those is it is guaranteed payup but it does take anywhere from 30 to 45 days for the payment. The bad thing is they preferr to use one person to do all their accounts so it's like a package deal, take all or none, same for the mowing. The house are from Kingsville on the East side to Euclid being the furthest West. Works out OK for mowing since I can do the ones East one day then the ones in the middle the next and the ones furthest west the following day.
    Now plowing it can be good as well as bad since sometimes it only snows out east by me and nothing to the west. Also if I don't get to it while the snow is hammering down everywhere there is nobody to call and complain they are stuck in the driveway and need it plowed 5 minutes ago. This leaves me open to do some sub work as well. I can't take on to much since I still have a full time 2nd shift job to go to and need those couple hours of sleep so I can make it through the day there.