1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

finally found fluid film locally and sprayed my plow

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by 2tonsoffordfun, Aug 26, 2009.

1. 2tonsoffordfun

2tonsoffordfun Member
    from Maine

Found Fluid Film at Hammond Tractor in Auburn, Maine. Sprayed my MM2 today and i have to say, i love the stuff already. Can't wait to use it on some of my other equipment!

2. Dano50

Dano50 PlowSite.com Addict
    from CA

Very cool! I'd love to hear what else you use it on!

3. sjosephlawncare

sjosephlawncare Senior Member

damn, you guys got snow already? it's not even football season, wtf. jk

4. fisherthebest

fisherthebest Junior Member

i would like a sample please call me 301-370-6404

5. AiRhed

AiRhed Senior Member

Why does it seem like so many people have trouble finding FF locally? I have yet to go into a John Deere dealership that doesn't have 10 cans on the shelf??

See if you can get it in 5 gal quantities by special order and use a bulk application technique for truck frames etc. Saves you a lot of cash over the little aerosol buggers.

6. Bajak

Bajak Senior Member

Our local amateur race care drivers use it. I promote it and yet Dano keeps all the sales to himself. Where is Joy?

7. AiRhed

AiRhed Senior Member

I'm curious, for what purpose? Lubricant or protectant...and where?

8. Bajak

Bajak Senior Member

Spray it on the decals and use it to remove the previous sponsors decals with a guitar pick:jester:

long live Cayuga!

Last edited: Aug 30, 2009
  9. 2tonsoffordfun

2tonsoffordfun Member
    from Maine

For starters I found its great for lubricating the hood latches on vehicles that require little to no service such as anything with a Ford emblem on it. My hood rarely needs to be opened, so the latch gets a little dry.

I'm a drag racer and I would think FF would be great for the rear quarter panel and bumper area of race cars to protect from rubber buildup and make it easy to wipe off. Theres alot of nice cars at the track I frequent that have permanent rubber globs stuck to their expensive paint.

10. Dano50

from CA

That is does! That is an excellent application. Give it a shot and let me know what you think. :drinkup:

11. 2tonsoffordfun

2tonsoffordfun Member
    from Maine

I think I need a sponsor lol! But seriously I'm sure if I had some with me on a day to day basis I could sell the stuff. I'm a car dealer and detailer as well.

12. Dano50

from CA

We could always use another dealer!

13. 2tonsoffordfun

2tonsoffordfun Member
    from Maine

I can't garuntee ill sell millions of cans, but I'm interested! Pm me with any requirements etc.