1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Finally finished my driveway truck

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by ff1221, Nov 16, 2008.

1. ff1221

ff1221 PlowSite.com Addict

Had the Speed Wing installed a couple of weeks ago, and finally got the rear plow on yesterday, I just have to put on the light bar I built for it, it's out being painted.

November 16 08 001 (Small).jpg

November 16 08 002 (Small).jpg

November 16 08 003 (Small).jpg

November 16 08 004 (Small).jpg

November 16 08 005 (Small).jpg

2. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

looks good. will be a nice driveway truck

3. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

that is the perfect driveway rig. nice short wheelbase & the rear blade will make quick work of any driveway

4. BlackIrish

BlackIrish Senior Member

I like the yellow trucks.
    How many more reg 4 car driways can you do per hr as a result of the arctic back blade?

5. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

looks like a perfect driveway rig!

6. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Looks sweet......good luck!:waving:

7. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

I love it. Very practical.

8. ff1221

ff1221 PlowSite.com Addict

It takes me about 5hrs with the tractor and blower to do 75 driveways, and i can backdrag the route in about 2 hrs, so I figure this should do about the same and do a better job of cleaning the driveways, also I have some parking lots where I need to clean in between cars and in front of loading docks. Should work good.

9. Two Canoe

Two Canoe Junior Member

Just starting out plan on doing residential acerages. Havent bought anything yet. Looking to setup with good stuff. Looking at a 03 ram 2500 diesel or should i go with gas. I am in northern Sask. -40 is -40 on both scales F and C. invite in put. $15-$20k up and running. adive what plow. V or Wings thanks

10. Newdude

Newdude Senior Member

Haha that is an awesome setup!

Did you make any suspension upgrades at all?