1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Finally drug the plow out!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by FSUPERDUTY, Nov 7, 2010.

1. FSUPERDUTY

FSUPERDUTY Senior Member

Had to readjust the plow for the height of the new truck.still have to install the aux switches and back up lights and figure out what to do about corner strobes or a light bar of some sort??

DSC00988.jpg

DSC00989.jpg

2. dmcarpentry

dmcarpentry Senior Member
    from maine

looks mint

3. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Looks good. I put my plow on today becouse I was cleaning my garage. Then I put it rite back in the garage. Do you leav your plow out side?

4. FSUPERDUTY

FSUPERDUTY Senior Member

Indoors year round!

5. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

That's the only place to keep them IMO. I leave min in the garage year round becouse it gos on ALOT easier when it's in the garage and it won't fade when it's in the garage.

6. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

looks sweet, is that as high as it raises?

7. firefighter1406

firefighter1406 Senior Member

Truck looks great. I would love to have a newer superduty. Maybe some day I will get my wish.

8. FSUPERDUTY

FSUPERDUTY Senior Member

I could probably tighten the chain more but I like to be able to have the plow have downward stroke as well. If it drags I just straiten the blade a bit!!.