1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Finally Done with the New Truck....for now

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by metallihockey88, Apr 16, 2012.

1. metallihockey88

metallihockey88 PlowSite.com Addict

well i picked up this 2011 F250 around the end of october. finally was able to stash some money away and get it all done up. its probably not gonna be a plow truck with the lift. But its too pretty to push snow anyway i think. Heres a list of the things done to it as well as thanks to the guys that helped with some of the work.

-The lift is a 4in Radius Arm Lift made by Zone. Its a nice kit for the price and am very happy with how it came out. The lift was installed by John at Johns Garage (garagekeeper). Did a great job and were both very happy how it turned out.
    -The train horn set-up was installed by George (Dissociative). very happy with the fit and finish of the set-up, looks great and is rediculously loud just as promised haha.
    -The bumpers are stock XL bumpers that were stripped down and painted flat black to match by Alex (the new boss 92) that turned out great.
    -the wheels and tires are 20in XD Rockstars with Nitto 35/12.5/20 Tires. loud as all hell but look damn good i think. dont drive it a ton now that i have a company truck so i can deal with it
    -Recon smoked tails, smoked 3rd brake light, smoked mirror lights and smoked clearance lights
    Not pictured is the S&B intake, cobra classic bluetooth cb radio

2502.jpg

2503.jpg

2501.jpg

2504.jpg

2. metallihockey88

and of course the train horn.....

horn1.jpg

horn2.jpg

horn3.jpg

3. BlueRam2500

BlueRam2500 Senior Member

Beautiful man, absolutely beautiful. I'm shooting to be in a Super Duty next fall, and want to leave it stock but seeing yours and others is really making me want to do a small lift and 35's on 20's. Truck looks great man, I wish you lots of luck with it.

4. maverjohn

maverjohn Senior Member

Nice truck!! Looks great!! I think the horn is cool!!

5. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Looks pretty good.

When's it get deleted and tuned?

6. metallihockey88

Haha when the warranty runs out or i strike it rich. So looks like 100k miles. Thinking about a dpf on tune from kem with an h&s tuner

7. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

Truck looks awesome, I think it would look amazing with color matched grill and bumpers though. That Blue is so nice

8. unhcp

unhcp PlowSite.com Addict

nice truck!

9. fordplowdude

fordplowdude Member

Sweet truck! I just picked up a 2012 F450 with the 6.7L and it's a beast.

10. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

I second the monochrome grill/bumper!!!

Your 6.0 didn't last too long on the lot either.

11. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Truck looks good. Are you putting a plow on it?

12. firefighter1406

firefighter1406 Senior Member

Great looking truck. I would love to have a 2011, you did a great job on it.

13. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

real nice truck love the air horn

14. thelettuceman

thelettuceman PlowSite.com Addict

Not to thread crap but ...
    Truck looks good
    Did you void the warranty?

15. firefighter1406

firefighter1406 Senior Member

If he didn't do anything to the drivetrain and everything was cosmetic he should be good to go. I guess it all depends on the dealer if they want to fight him.

16. PabstBlueRibbon

PabstBlueRibbon Senior Member

i love that the mikita radio is still in the truck

17. the new boss 92

the new boss 92 2000 Club Member

the finishing touch of light window tint would set it off nice! ill also second the horn's are super loud

Last edited: May 3, 2012