1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

finally came in (NEW TRAILER)

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by contractor078, Feb 4, 2011.

1. contractor078

contractor078 Senior Member

i just picked up my new Cam Superline Trailer wow she is a beast. Had it custom ordered 12k payload trailer weighs 3k got it in yellow to match my machine CAT 236B. Wow love it. Hope that we get at least one more storm before winter ends. What do you guys think?:bluebounc
  2. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

if it can become invisible that is a pretty cool option as well.
  3. contractor078

okay had some technical difficulty....got the pictures up now

what do you guys think?

4. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

nice truck and combo
  5. wagonproject

wagonproject Junior Member

Nice! Will look better with the CAT on it.
  6. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

:laughing:... The military is getting close to doing that with tanks and other vehicles you know. Maybe contractor078 is ahead of the game.

Seriously though, that's a good looking trailer.Thumbs Up I like that it matches the skid.
  7. contractor078

your damn right i am i am the master of making things disappear especially my pay check when it comes to new toys. thanks for the kind words guys. i will get some more pics when i get the CAT loaded up tomorrow to go back down to the in laws place.
  8. qualitylawn

qualitylawn Senior Member

i like it very nice!

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Nice looking trailer. You just got that skid too this fall didn't you?
  10. fordsup04

fordsup04 Member

Hey contractor the delmarva thread has been queit here recently... Nice trailer i have the use of a 22 ft trailer now its basiclly mine. Nice truck btw Im thinking within the next year its time for the deisel... then i gotta figure out weather its the chevy or ford. sorry to venture off topic.
  11. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Nice trailer. It looks realy rugged. You should get some picks with the skid steer on it.

Where is all the snow?
  12. alwayz-plowin

alwayz-plowin Senior Member

nice trailer! If you dont mind would you tell us the price?
  13. buttaluv

buttaluv Member

that's a chevy street isn't it!!

Nice Trailer by the way!
  14. contractor078

good eye there big daddy i did get the skiddy last fall got it in the beginning of OCT. i like that plow that you have there in the pic is that just the boss V? i got the V XT for my truck freaking LOVE IT!!!ussmileyflag
  15. contractor078

trailer was like 5300 but i had it ordered to what i wanted. i think the base price was just over 4K maybe a little more. i had it made 18' 16' was the standard, add d ring tie downs and the spare and the spare carrier. i did a lot of looking around and tried to find something with good reviews. trailer came with 2 year warranty on everything. tows like a dream! don;t think that i will ever own a tilt trailer again! forgot to say that i had the fork pockets added as well. just some small stuff but makes a huge difference.
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2011
  16. contractor078

dude we need to get some snow these last dam storms have missed us. we all need together for a beer and some snow talk! when you want to meet up?
  17. woodchuck2

woodchuck2 Senior Member

Nice trailer, i had the same trailer but in black. It was a 12k, 18 footer that i bought new in 08 for $3700. The trailer was an 06 left over and the guy let me have it at his cost. I just sold it this fall for $2500 because i was broke, damn economy!!! Cam Superline makes very nice trailers, good luck with yours.
  18. redneck farmer

redneck farmer Senior Member

Nice trailer
  19. fordsup04

fordsup04 Member

Yes i know storms suck o well. I do want to meet up work has been hectic here the last two weeks and probably will be for the next month... I keep watching out on craigs list or ebay for deals up that way so i can maybe kill two birds with one stone. I don't get to dover much.
  20. fordpsd

fordpsd Senior Member

Thats a sweet trailer. Good luck with it.

Definitely need some pics of the cat on there.