1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

finally bought my new truck!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Yzal, Mar 13, 2003.

1. Yzal

Yzal Member
    from ND

well im the proud new poppa of a GMC 1995 k3500 1 ton dually, 6.5 TD 4X4 "6x6" 10' aluminum bed! pics are on the way. my first real big truck. its very nice.

2. jspivxl102

jspivxl102 Member

sounds like a nice truck.
    congrads.
    JP

3. Yzal

Yzal Member
    from ND

well i know its been a while but still no pics but this new truck has been a big pain in the butt! i put about 60 miles on it showing it off to friends and family when i was going to park it until summer and it started to make a whole lot of noise!!! finally get it into the shop tomorrow no idea what the problem is or even what to try and explain what noise its making. sounds expansive to me. just wondering since i didn't buy it from a dealer and the last thing they said before i left was nothing was wrong with it. are they still accountable for it? i could understand something little going wrong but it seems a little fishy that only 60 miles later the **** hit the fan. if any one has any advice or ideas i would take any!
    i know this is coming so i'll get it out of the way "buyer beware"