1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

finally bought a new truck

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by david-nh, Mar 8, 2003.

1. david-nh

david-nh Member

hello all well i finally bought a new truck a 2003 chevy 2500hd the ls model reg cab/ automatic. loaded also with the tow trailering package and the snow prep package also having a rhino lining sprayed in it before i pick it up monday afternoon/ i want to say thanks to all that help me with information ect before buying the truck thanks again david anderson
  2. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

Good luck with the new truck.:waving:
  3. sonjaab

sonjaab PlowSite.com Addict

DAVE....Was it the same one I gave ya the GM
    price on? How much did ya get it for? Did they
    charge ya advertising fees? Need the skinny !
  4. wxmn6

wxmn6 PlowSite.com Addict

Congrats on your new truck! You also will like the Rhino Linings on your truck bed. I have mine sprayed before I took delivery.

Here is a pic of my '02 Chevy 2500HD with sprayed bed.

5. wxmn6

wxmn6 PlowSite.com Addict

By the way, what engine and transmission did you get?
  6. sonjaab

sonjaab PlowSite.com Addict

DAVE congrats....I got your PM.....You done REAL GOOD on
    that deal and a free liner too !

WXM6.....Its a 6.0....L480e auto trans.
  7. myo

myo Senior Member

Congrats on the new truck!!!
  8. BigRedBarn

BigRedBarn Senior Member

Can we have more details on the truck and what options you got?

Did you get those power folding mirrors? Are those a neat idea or what? I know people with 7 or 7½ foot wide garage doors that have to fold in their side mirror whenever they pull into their garage. I really think there's a need for folding side mirrors, as gimmicky as they seem to be.

Any chance for a photo or two?

Wanna compare loan payment books? For crying out loud, I'll be dead & buried before I use up all those monthly payment coupons in my book.

Oh, almost forgot, congratulations.

And: "Happy Trails."
  9. david-nh

david-nh Member

my new 2500hd

hello all. i just picked up my new 2500hd at the dealer a couple of members wanted to know what it has in it so here goes/ its a 2003 2500 hd ls model reg cab has the 6 liter v8/ automatic 4l80-e transmission plow prep package /trailer/ tow package/ power seats windows locks / am fm/cd/ cruise/ tilt wheelrear window defroster keyless entry with remote theft device/ power/heated mirrors rearview mirror has the digital temp and compass leather wrapped steering wheelfront fog lamps locking rear differential. well i hope i did not bore anyone but a couple people asked what it had so here it is/ allmost forgot i also had a rhino lining sprayed in it this morning before i picked it up/ david i took some pics will be posting them later this week
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2003