1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Finally all set up

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Young Pup, Nov 26, 2013.

1. Young Pup

Young Pup PlowSite Fanatic

Ok after getting this truck in 2010, I finally had to put a plow on it. After putting some hours into freeing up the spinner on the spreader I am ready to go.

new plow 5.jpg

new plow 6.jpg

2. SnowFakers

SnowFakers Senior Member
    from CT

I see you still have the shoes still on the plow, any reason why?

3. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Nice looking set up. Good luck with it this Winter.

4. Young Pup

Uh nope, I forgot to take them off. :) After I got the plow it went right into storage and I put it back on last night. They will be off when I go out later on.

Thanks for pointing it out. I would have been like why am I not getting down to the pavement. lol

5. Young Pup

Thank you. It will be weird plowing with this. My other truck was an extended cab. Will take some time to get used to it.

6. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

You will love the regular cab. I like plowing with a regular cab better.

7. Young Pup

It was different last night being able to put my arm on the seat and look out the back window while backing up. All I ended up having was a salt run. That was nice. :)