1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Finally able to post pics of my rig!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by The Boss, Jan 26, 2004.

1. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

Just put the plow on

truck 1.jpg

2. The Boss

Me getting ready to go

3. The Boss

Sorry, forgot the pic.:rolleyes:

truck 2.jpg

4. The Boss

Inside view. Joystick location

truck 4.jpg

5. The Boss

Side view

truck 5.jpg

6. The Boss

Another side view

truck 6.jpg

7. The Boss

This truck will be for sale at the end of winter.

8. The Boss

It just so happens that a snowflake got caught in the pic right by my you know what!:D

9. The Boss

When I took these pics earlier, it was snowing. Then it stopped so I took the plow back off. Now we have a winter weather advisory with 2-5 inches coming in around midnight.:confused: I think I'll wait to put it back on until we get an inch this time.:nod: :eek:

10. streetsurfin'

streetsurfin' Senior Member

I was wondering what that was. It looked like you had a surefire light on in your pocket.

11. Filer

Filer Member
    from Canada

Nice rig but seems to sit low for a 4x4 ??( how come ? ) Way are you selling it at the end of the season ?

12. The Boss

Not sure why it sits low. I see alot of Fords like that around here, some even lower. The reason for selling is it's too long and expensive. I'm sure I'll regret getting rid of the 8' box because it comes in handy.:waving:

13. Landscape80

Landscape80 Senior Member

Boss.....I'm guessing that you plow a few narrow/ tight areas? I have a 2000 Ram 2500 Ext. cab 8' Bed, its a pain in the ass to maneuver around without the plow on, but strangely enough, it seems easier to turn in TIGHTER spaces with the plow hanging 2 1/2' off the front end:eek: Weird huh? I have a really small lot to do along a main road here in York, and I can't beleive how I can get that truck turned around in it, takes a lil' while but I have gotten used to it.:cool:

Chris

14. The Boss

You and me both! It takes time but you get used to it. I only have one tight area that I have to plow, the rest are all pretty good sized lots.:waving:

15. The Boss

We're maybe supposed to get hit hard with snow this weekend, so I'll post some pics of the truck in action.:waving:

16. Landscape80

Dude, you can have the snow.......I'm getting so sick and tired of seeing white, it looks like I'm dying and looking INTO the light. Blah, snow is good money, but you can have it anyday........and yet, I still plow, figure that one out:confused:

Chris

17. Landscape80

...and my signature says 'Let it snow'

I am dumb :p

Chris

18. The Boss

Yeah I can't figure that one out.:confused: Why plow if you don't like it. I wish it would snow year round. Not only because of the money, but because I love doing it.:bluebounc

19. JMR

JMR Senior Member

Hey Boss, Nice looking rig. Hopefully you have been using it plenty. we got 13.5" beginning of the week. NWS just upgraded our winter storm watch to a warning with 12+". I hope so, but I'm running out of places to put it. I usually don't have to hire in loader service. If it keeps snowing I'll have to start calling customers next week about it. This storm looks like it should also be coming your way.

20. Dieselgeek

Dieselgeek Senior Member

Sounds like it might actually snow, not the 2" crap...