1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Finally a couple pics

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by bowtie_guy, Feb 14, 2005.

1. bowtie_guy

bowtie_guy Senior Member

Snowed a little last night and into the morning so since I finally re-installed my plow. Truck is a 87 F-150 with air bags up front in the springs. The rear looks high because I installed new springs last fall. About 3 inches of lift. Still have to do the front.

Plow is a Boss Rapid Tach II. Standard duty 7.6 feet.

The green chevy is my money pit. 98 chev with a 350, 4l60E and 3.73 gears. Summer tires are 33s.

plow1.JPG

plow2.JPG

plow3.JPG

moneypit.JPG

2. bowtie_guy

bowtie_guy Senior Member

43 views and nobody has anything to say??? :confused:
    :waving:

3. Robhollar

Robhollar Senior Member

Its a nice lookin older truck.

Btw you guys are so lucky, real pretty country you have up there. I took a week and went up to Elliot lake and did some quad riding. What Id do if I could have stayed up there for good....Rob

4. porkhead1

porkhead1 Member

Ahhh......what's the "money pit"...??

5. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member

Hmmmmm...where's the plow for the chevy? Or at least a mount on it in case the found on road dead breaks down? Nice lookin' trucks.

6. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Nice looking Chevy...That Ford seems to still be doing good for an 1987.