1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Finally a chance to test the new MD75 - Pic

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by sinboo50, Feb 7, 2011.

1. sinboo50

sinboo50 Junior Member

It's been a strange year in the Colorado foothills.. Mother Nature finally decided to play a little catch-up with a nice storm yesterday.

New Dogg did well....

[​IMG]

2. bizzo15

bizzo15 Senior Member

That plow looks real nice on that Chevy, what year truck is that and did you have to crank your torsion bars at all to make up for that weight of the plow?

3. sinboo50

sinboo50 Junior Member

Thanks .. it's a 94. Pretty solid for a 1/2 ton. I thought I might have to turn up the torsion bars but I didn't need to. The truck has had light use for it's age so that probably has something to do with it. The MD doesn't put much of a strain on it.. in fact I wish I had sprung for the HD.

4. bizzo15

bizzo15 Senior Member

Yeah the truck looks clean and unmolested and you've got the best year out of the '88-'98 trucks, old interior, newer grille style.