1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

finall got or first bit of snow this week.

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by serafii, Dec 13, 2009.

1. serafii

serafii Senior Member

we finally got our first snow storm this week. we got a total of about 30cms of snow with a little bit of rain towards the end. i finally got to put my trucks and tractor to work after a month of waiting. the storm went over all pretty good with thetrucks and tractor, excpet blowing a hydraulic hose on my mm2,it delayed us about 3 hours but hey wat can u do its part of snow removal right lol

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Won't catch me in that ally!
  3. serafii

serafii Senior Member

grandview thats a driveway! lol
  4. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

Looks good, I would hate to be trying to fix something like that out in the snow. But like you said, what can ya do.
  5. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

Hit something hard and jump your truck sideways and I can see having to put your truck in the wall to get it out. I'm sure you have had lots of practice with that one though.
  6. serafii

serafii Senior Member

cet that driveway is probably the easiest of the ones i have, we got some more snow today n im going out soon, ill try takiing some other pictures of some crazier driveways i got, u would freak and ask how we manage to do them with full size pick ups lol
  7. D DeSantis

D DeSantis Member

Ya you westmount guys are crazy!!! I like to stick with smaller straight driveways, it was a fun little storm wasn't it?.
  8. serafii

serafii Senior Member

d sesantis yah us in wetmount are really put to the challenge when it comes to clearing driveways. theres narrow, steep, loong, long narrow and steep...we got them all lol
  9. D DeSantis

D DeSantis Member

i just remember seeing a Balestra(sp) truck slide down and get stuck in a cedar hedge one time....seeing that was enough to keep me in cote-st-luc lol.
  10. serafii

serafii Senior Member

lol yahh i know balestra pretty well, he has some crazy driveways lol
    carzy how we started talking about crazy driveways in westmount a few days ago, my dad slid right through a garage door last night with the pick up on my steepest driveway.the truck and the car that was in the garage had no damage, but the door is finished, about 6k in damage