1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice
  1. S & A Landscaping & Plowing Service

S & A Landscaping & Plowing Service Senior Member

I HAVE A MEYER PLOW ...NEED SOME HELP ON THIS WHERE DO YO FILL THIS UP WITH OIL...AND SOME WAS TOLD ME JUST TO USE TRAN OIL....:confused: :confused: :confused:

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

The fill plug's at the top of the pump,right beside the lifting ram.Should take a 5/8 socket or open end wrench.Do not fill it with tranny fluid!! Use the blue low temp snowplow oil from a local plow dealer. Check the pump to see what kind of fluid is already in it.If it isn't blue then I'd get it out of there and flush the system with the blue fluid. You'll be thankful later.

3. S & A Landscaping & Plowing Service

THANKS FOR THE HELP...

4. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

No problem Rocky.Glad to help. That's what were all here for! (well most of us anyway :angel: )

5. S & A Landscaping & Plowing Service

Filed

FILLED IT UP TO DAY WORKING FINE...BUT STILL NO SNOW TO TRY IT OUT ON...:sleeping:

6. poncho62

poncho62 Senior Member

You should fill it to about 1 in below top. I have overfilled mine, with no harm done though.

7. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Why are you yelling?