1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Figure out Boss model to sell

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by Albert.pinto, Dec 4, 2012.

1. Albert.pinto

Albert.pinto Junior Member
    from NJ

A newbie question.
    I bought a 2005 F-350 truck that has the truck side mount from BOSS and it looks like it has mount, wire harness, controllers and headlight adapters. I am not interested in plowing and would like to sell the mount.

1. Where do I find the model number ? The BOSS website has way too many options
    2. What do I price it on Craigslist? I was told $600. Is that reasonable? Too much - too less?

Photo attached for reference.

2. tuney443

tuney443 PlowSite.com Addict

The model should be easy enough to find on Boss's site but it really doesn't matter as you'll just give the application on CL orrrrr better yet, here,where you'll get much better exposure.You have to have a few posts before you can place your ad under the equipment for sale thread.If you're just selling the mount,expect about $250.If you were to clean it up and paint it to look new again,maybe $350.00.Why not sell the rest of that equipment or was that a typo?
  3. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

Should be an LTA03654c mount 99-07, brand new 560.00 dollars give or take for the mount. The wiring will work on straight or v blade plows
  4. alldayrj

alldayrj PlowSite.com Addict

They go for 800 new by me. Ask 3 or 4 and it should go quick