1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FF Recommendation

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by NBI Lawn, Dec 19, 2012.

1. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

I am sure this has been posted but...

I am going to do the underside of my Dodge for the winter. It is currently 100% rust free as it has only seen snow once or twice in it's life.

1)How much do i need?

2) what is the best FF product to use that will come off in the summer? I like a clean black frame/axles in the summer.

3) Is there a FF product to do inside doors or should I look elsewhere for that?

4) How much does this little project sound like it will cost me based off of question #1?

Thanks Thumbs Up

2. JeffNY

JeffNY Senior Member

I buy the gallon cans from John Deere for around $38, I put it in a sprayer I bought from Kelsport, then start spraying away. I spray my V box, plow, and under truck, usually just less than a gallon. It lasts over a year in spots that are 'protected' like inside fenders

3. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Great, thanks for the response. Thumbs Up

How easy is it to clean when spring rolls around?