1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FF on sale!!!

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by farmerkev, Apr 7, 2008.

1. farmerkev

farmerkev Senior Member

Today I flipped the page on my JD calender I get every year from the family on the farm, along with some other JD stuff (not what every 16 year old kid wants to get at Christmas) and the parts special of the month is, you guessed it (did it have something to do with the title?) FLUID FILM! Ive never bought a can, but want to try some badly. The lawn mowers have been begging me to get some. I just wonder if the deal in WI. will work in MN? maybe if I show them the clender it will, they have some good customer service!

2. Dano50

Dano50 PlowSite.com Addict
    from CA

If you've never tried it, you could just PM me, supply me with your address, and I'll get a sample can out for you to try...

3. farmerkev

farmerkev Senior Member

Is that a can of Fluid film in your pocket or are you just happy to see me? I got my sample today, We now have a few less squeaky doors in the house, and after the weekend, the lawn equipment will be all ready to go. Thanks Dano!

4. Dano50

from CA

You are welcome. I hope you will let me know how it works for you.

5. Chadly1980

Chadly1980 Junior Member

Just picked up two more cans today for $6.50 in Janesville, WI

Wooo to a sale!

6. farmerkev

farmerkev Senior Member

I never made it to the dealer, maybe tomorrow?:confused::eek:

7. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

Nothing like waiting.......lol
    Kind of like buying a truck......:D

8. Newdude

Newdude Senior Member

is the sample can free??? it might be nice to try.

9. Dano50

from CA

It is for members who have never tried it and live within the Continental United States. Just send me a PM and I'll take care of the rest!

10. Clint

Clint Member

Still waiting for my sample and I PM'd you back in April..?

Clint

11. Dano50

from CA

Clint, I'm so sorry about the delay in responding. I've been out on vacation. I had a replacement shipped out last Thursday.

Thanks for being patient! Every once in a while one slips through the cracks or gets shipped to the wrong address.

Dan